Double Saber and FOnewearl

My client seems to lag behind everyone else and so the buffs still show on my screen although on their end it already ran out and my confidence in being a decent party-FO is crap anyways I for the most part just solo with those classes now.

Only non-FOs I run are huney and ramarl now because of not only their solo potential but they can hold their own in parties.

I will admit, I was very snide with that comment, but ultimately it's just an issue stemming from a lack of communication.

This is a pretty simple game, and communicating your intent goes a long way. Like, say if you lag and you see buffs expire later than they actually do? Just recast them more often, make a note of it at the start of the game, ask people to tell you when combo buffs expire, etc. A little communication goes a long way and as satisfying as it can feel to tell off somebody that's frustrating you and never playing with them again, it's far more productive to just work as a team and meet each other halfway.

OK all players new and old should go through all units armor and weapons for ever class and learn how to play with them an also remember what they look like. Oh and hunters and rangers p.s. don't change your weapons on the fly, so us force can be aware of our surroundings. Lol hack and slash

I will admit, I was very snide with that comment, but ultimately it's just an issue stemming from a lack of communication.

This is a pretty simple game, and communicating your intent goes a long way. Like, say if you lag and you see buffs expire later than they actually do? Just recast them more often, make a note of it at the start of the game, ask people to tell you when combo buffs expire, etc. A little communication goes a long way and as satisfying as it can feel to tell off somebody that's frustrating you and never playing with them again, it's far more productive to just work as a team and meet each other halfway.

Point taken.

I'll admit the lack of communication does fall back on me so I understand. I was glad to get that off my chest anyways since I never mentioned it before.

Still it baffles me as of why my client is delayed and also if I were to host a room its a lagfest but I assume its my computer since the specs aren't exactly made for gaming plus my internet connection is pretty stable.

Last edited:
I desync alot more than anyone but I just buff randomly every other room to be safe. If people ask for SD Id take no offense, assuming it's ran out on theirs. If it's ran out on their screen and not yours and nothing is said, then it's as mentioned lack of communication.

Also @Dman one sign of people wanting to DF, is when they have weapons like Lavis blades or Girasole and do the special attack to drain their HP. Dont worry too much though since not that many DF afaik abd if someone hasn't asked you not to Resta they can't really complain.

If asked and then Resta spam, that's when I'd get annoyed xd

It's all about communication, otherwise what's the point in playing online, amiright?

Back