Debating wether to really do this....

LazyVulcan

Guildcard
Hello all! I thought i'd say hello to everyone I may just happen to meet in the future.
Wasn't to sure wether I would or not, seeing as how everone else is either a refugee or veteran of sorts, and I'm new in every sense of the word. Thought i'd stick out like a sore thumb. hehe
I've been aware of pso for a long time, but was rather disappointed I never got to experience it in its glory.

So tl;dr, I looked up guides, got my bearings straight, got some guides on hand, and would like to make this place a new home. I go by Argoth in game. Nice to meet all of you. I hope to learn from you all

Nothing wrong with being new, I started this game in '10 which is when the game had already "died" so I was a newbie surrounded by veterans. =o

There's a surprising amount of newbies in this game, you're not the only one!

S-sure... (thanks!)
Yeah! what they sai......h.....HEY!! They trying to Demonize the mew mew? *POUNCES and Sniffs all over curiously!* Ooooooo you ARE New! No worries dear! We were ALL Soft and Squishy once! The moment you start getting used to that slight pause between swings/shots or other game dynamics, you'll feel right at home! If "LazyVulcan" is your character name, mew'll just have to put You on her POUNCE on SIGHT list! ......
*JAWS Mewsic!.....* >=3

Welcome! This community is nice here and we will answer any question you have. Feel free to ask in Lobby 1 or on the forums. :D

Welcome to Ephinea. I felt that same when I was leaving Ultima and 6 months later I have never looked back. I hope you stick around so we could run sometimes.

Yeah! what they sai......h.....HEY!! They trying to Demonize the mew mew? *POUNCES and Sniffs all over curiously!* Ooooooo you ARE New! No worries dear! We were ALL Soft and Squishy once! The moment you start getting used to that slight pause between swings/shots or other game dynamics, you'll feel right at home! If "LazyVulcan" is your character name, mew'll just have to put You on her POUNCE on SIGHT list! ......
*JAWS Mewsic!.....* >=3
Haha. LazyVulcan is usually just a moniker I like to go by. Though maybe one day i'll make a fonewman with the name. If you want to look for me, I go by Argoth ingame. ...(Should I have just outed myself out?) hehe

Welcome to the game that will stick with you for the rest of your life.

I've been playing this game for damn near 16 years (more than half of my life lmao) and I still love it.

Wow it's Phoenix Wright!!!

Back