Darkrangeresp Shop: (updated for November)

Update, I am no longer feeding mags. I am leaving the server in a little under 2 weeks for the launch of Black ops 3. I will be coming back towards the early party of December. I won't be playing so, ergo, I won't be feeding mags during that time. You are welcome to request a build and I will start it when I get back, but understand it will be a while.

Rules: (Read or get ignored)
1. I check this shop once a day, PMing me will get you a faster result.
2. If I have a price listed in pds, I am firm on that price. I am not going to haggle something especially if I am not actively playing.
3. If you want to offer something other than pds, see my want list below. If it's not on the list I don't want it.
4. If something doesn't have a price, you can assume I will part with it for 1 to 2 pds.
5. If I get your pm and don't respond it means you broke rule number 2
6. First come first serve, this is a trade list not an auction.
7. Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Selling:

Srank shot: NICESHOT clean 8pds
Magic Rock Mula
Hildabear Head
rappy fan
stack of messetta
Demons laser 35 hit
Yellow Barrier x 2 3pds each
luck mat x 4 1 pd each
Clio 15/0/0/0 5 pds
45 hit hell raygun 12 pds

Mag Services:

I build just about anything and everything, if you want a mag, drop me a pm.

Price 12 pds for a standard mag (all stats 150 or less and no more than 30 defense) 20 for other mags.

I can build any rare mags (satos, nidras ect as long as your stats work for the build). I do your choice of photo blasts and mag colors. I only build standard mag colors or the ones I can get without having to randomly generate 50+ new characters. If you want a rare colored mag provide me with a level 5 mag of that color and I will build it.

I know not everyone has pds available and since I am starting out I could use some stuff to get off the ground. Below is a list of other things I am looking for and what I value them at. I don't have pds to buy stuff so barter is for mags only.

Want List
pds of course
pcs 1 pc = 2 pds
pow mats 5 mats = 1 pd
Heavenly battle
v101
cability
sred arms/blades
zero divide
Add slots

The above items assume no hit% if you have a hit one to trade contact me and we can discuss a different exchange rate.

My mag trade policy is as follows, if you are paying with mat. pds, pcs. Then payment is due on delivery. If you are paying with other items, I collect them before I start feeding. This makes sure you don't promise to trade me something for building a mag and then forget and trade it to someone else. Again, I am pretty easy going, if you need a mag respond to this thread or pm me.

Re: Darkrangeresp Mag Shop: (Accepting PDs or Barter)

Edit: I can give you some Def mats probono, and a rappy beak.

Look for HUbercast, and welcome to the server!

Good to have you back man. While it is true you can set your own prices, I feel like a lot of your prices are very low. For example, I don't know anyone besides one person who has found a v101 and I've haven't seen anyone with a c/ability, those are probably worth more than 1 mag, pcs, are also around 2pds at the least. Hp mats are 2:1, FS's don't drop at all very often, and same with spread needle, and h/battles, just keep that in mind.

I am not sure of the trade values on this server yet. I am just ball parking things and we'll see what happens. Bust, I would appreciate a rappy beak if you have a spare one.

darkrangeresp said:
I am not sure of the trade values on this server yet. I am just ball parking things and we'll see what happens. Bust, I would appreciate a rappy beak if you have a spare one.
I'll give you one for free

Re: Darkrangeresp Shop: (Accepting PDs or Barter)

I got 15 Mind Mats; could I trade them for the 2 Luck Mats and a pd? If you lack pds, I can just give 10 mms instead.

Back