Dark Meteor appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHOSTS

The monkey is in the basketball!
Guildcard
People have been mean to the Dark Meteor recently, so we need a thread to show some appreciation for it. Post DM love, stories about the DM where it really helped, and general DM support.

I consider the DM my good luck charm for driving, as it's always been with me, ever since I first started to learn how to drive all those years ago. My DM sits in the backseat, always calming me whenever I have bouts of road rage. I can't imagine driving without it.

It was also there when I lost my virginity. Back in high school, was at home and my girlfriend was over. We were just going to chill while my parents were away, but I was showing her my Dark Meteor and she got very interested in it. Next thing I know, we're making out and she's undressing. Thanks for getting me laid for the first time Dark Meteor.

RTplVqN.png

Dank meteor tbh

Last edited:
On scht I had a 80 hit dark meteor. I had a PGF I was saving for a high hit arms, and when I finally found one, I made that DM.

I was in a long term relationship with an ex during that time, and I gave it to her one day in a cheesy way. I'm not going to go into details on that situation lol, but needless to say that I learned what Dark Meteor appreciation meant that day.

Considering I don't actually play here, I just shitpost and occasionally do c-mode, DM actually has a use for me. I avoid mentioning certain other servers because it seems to mass trigger people. Either way, DM isn't useless there and I actually have a set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back