Currency conversion shop.

Ade

;3
Hi all,

I have to keep stacks of 99 PDs across multiple characters, and it's a huge pain in the ass to remember where everything is.

The reason I keep these AS PDs, instead of converting to PS'es, is because I need to keep my currency liquid. I can't always trade in units of 99 PDs via Photon Spheres.

Please consider adding a shop where the following things can be converted, as these are universally accepted values:

1. Convert 99 PDs to 1 PS (same as Gallon) or 1 PS to 99 PDs.
2. Convert 2 PDs to 1 PC or 1 PC to 2 PDs.

This way, a person could keep all of their PDs in common storage without worrying about liquidity of funds.

This quest could be some sort of unlockable treat for a future event.

It seems like a lot of work just to make storage easier. But it's not like you don't have enough Slots.

Also I'm pretty sure the reason you don't make a PS is because of the instant loss of value you'd have. Pds, are always better value.

I personally could see converting PD into PS for storage, but definitely not PD/PC or vice versa as they are completely separate items with different methods of acquisition. PS is only obtained through 99 PD trade.

Of course, issue with this is we'd never be able to give out Spheres in events as giving out 99 PDs would not be a very good move, regardless of how rare it is.

Hi Matt,

If you would have to axe the PD / PC part, I understand.

Considering how few Spheres are given away and how many PDs are currently destroyed when adding %s and S-Ranks, I don't think you'd have to stop giving away Spheres.

I do think it would be a good idea to consider more PD sinks though (ie. a rename S-Rank shop) to counter-balance the increased flexibility.

Thanks for considering this. I hope to see it on a vote topic someday :)

That would be amazing, but why not 999? I have over 430 PDs atm :(

(Yes, I know, First World Problems...)

( ._.

Also, 99 PS'es essentially equates to 9,801 PDs, which is beyond what most players could ever get. I still like my idea :D

Back