Controller issues

CyborgJiro

Team Monolith Member
Guildcard
I would of posted in the Technical Support but it said that was for server issues. Anyways, I am having trouble using a controller in this game, first I tried my ds4 controller which kinda worked the first time while using DS4Windows but stopped working after that, even after restarting my pc. Without the program the game doesnt even recognize my controller.

Then I tried my gamecube controller instead as a last resort, it does mostly work but the character refuses to run except in the down position and trying to calibrate the controls but it doesnt really help at all.

If anything I want my DS4 to work since it is Bluetooth and that is far more convenient of a controller to use but I will take any help that is offered. Thanks.

Is your controller turned on before you launch the game (in the case of the DS4?). I use an Xbox One Pad and PSO doesn't recognise it unless I make sure it's turned on before I even open the launcher.

Is your controller turned on before you launch the game (in the case of the DS4?). I use an Xbox One Pad and PSO doesn't recognise it unless I make sure it's turned on before I even open the launcher.
I definitely did make sure the controller was on first before opening the game. But I just ordered a wired 360 that is supposed to be plug and play so....hopefully i wont have to worry about issues anymore..

Yeah 360 wired pad will work a treat for you. Just needs a quick rebind in game and you'll be good to go.

Back