Client update 1.6.5

That must have been something they did themselves, because I'm looking at the files now and all 3 bosses have the same stats in offline and multiplayer.

Reactions: Ade
Would you say the respite is approximately the same as multimode VH? That's probably about what it was on offline GC.
Respite values in seconds on GC for getting hit/standing up are as follows:

Normal: 2/2
Hard: 2/2
Very Hard: 1/2
Ultimate: 1 frame/1 second

2/2 in all difficulties

Note that the respite for getting hit begins the moment you take damage and thus includes the frames of the stun animation where you're not allowed to do anything. The respite period for standing up begins the moment you regain control.

Over the past two days I've playtested the entirety of episode 4 offline free-roam. I was curious to see if there was any glaring reason why they would have disallowed entry, like something being buggy or unfinished or something? Nope. Only thing I found was that they forgot to put some boxes into the Crater Northern Route map. They clearly left two boxes as placeholders where they meant to place more later but never did. No biggie.

It figured that after making my way through all of Sub Desert 1-3 to get to Saint Million on VH difficulty, that my poor level 60 Huney spawned Kondrieu, haha. Normally that's a good thing but everything except his darvants and missles one-shot me. I spent too much time working my way down there to give up, so I loaded up on Scapes and I eventually killed him. No drop, but one of the boxes had a 0/0/30/40/45 Arrest Vulcan, so that's something.

Anyway, thanks again for the updates to single player. The difficulty and risk/reward is just fine now, in my opinion, and a real boon for those of us who choose to not transfer S-Ranks and other uber items around and instead use the best of what we can find for each character.

These are awesome updates -- thank you Soda, Tofuman and Soly for the excellent work! Very excited to be able to roam in Ep4 one-person mode with my FOnewm now. :cool:

These are awesome updates -- thank you Soda, Tofuman and Soly for the excellent work! Very excited to be able to roam in Ep4 one-person mode with my FOnewm now. :cool:
Oh man if i pass you my fo gear he's going to be so op

Reactions: Dab
Back