Christmas 2018 Event Thread

Yaknow... My favorite thing about PSO is walking up to a red box, not knowing what it is. I really have a hard on for artificial scarcity and wasting time doing menial tasks; as such, it has been such a festive season with the lot of you hunters.
We WUB hasing you too dear! =3

Bringers Rifle 50h dropped for me tonight. Idc if I get TP material now ☺️

Im sure its not a huge deal, but since Ive been doing the fiasco on normal to unseal my new Limiter I opened a present and got Cat Ears, as well as ANOTHER Christmas Present that contained Heart of Angel. Better update that first post I found the last thing! :D

Snagged a DF Field somewhere yesterday. Just got a Magic Rock "Iritista" from the present.

Akiko's Wok from a hard mode present. UPDATE THE LIST

Harisen Battle Fan too. Add that to the hard mode present list.

Last edited:
After a good 30 or 40 presents, got a 50h rambling may. Finally something other than materials :cool:

Tonights Findings: Coal x10, Luck Material, TP Material x3, Spread Needle 25h, Tyrell's Parasol 15h, TypeSH/Shot 40h, M&A60 Vise 50h, Laconium Axe 60h, and Guardianna 50h

Tonights Findings: Coal x10, Luck Material, TP Material x3, Spread Needle 25h, Tyrell's Parasol 15h, TypeSH/Shot 40h, M&A60 Vise 50h, Laconium Axe 60h, and Guardianna 50h

Nice dude, I would have been really happy with SN with hit & Guardianna alone never mind the rest of it.

18 Fiascos so far (72 coal), Five of which during the Christmas day boosts.
>12000 monsters
4presents.
Top draw so far is Iritista.

I hope this next week works out better.

Lastnight:

Drop: - D-Parts ver.210
Presents: - Chameleon Scythe, Samba Maracas 25h, Holy Ray 50h

Limiter! Hit 3 Rare presents so far, hope I am going to get a very rare one before the end of the event :p

Back