Christmas 2018 Event Thread

Got tp mats 5 times in a row, a charge scepter from my 1st ultimate coal for gift trade then a pd from my 2nd coal gift.

Got shit from coal for common weapons as well cause I figured I'd try my luck there instead of a 3rd gift.

Got sambas, toy hammer. 25 hit tyrell's, 15 hit mkb. 40 hit g-ass arms.

A few chunks of pd in 3s and 1s at least. So that helps a bit

Might be forgetting a couple of things.

Another event where I gotta buy anything I want I guess instead of going for rng.

Got tp mats 5 times in a row, a charge scepter from my 1st ultimate coal for gift trade then a pd from my 2nd coal gift.

Got shit from coal for common weapons as well cause I figured I'd try my luck there instead of a 3rd gift.

Got sambas, toy hammer. 25 hit tyrell's, 15 hit mkb. 40 hit g-ass arms.

A few chunks of pd in 3s and 1s at least. So that helps a bit

Might be forgetting a couple of things.

Another event where I gotta buy anything I want I guess instead of going for rng.

It's been like 5 days bro event just started

Got the Spirit TypeSW/J-Sword today and the Berserk TypeKN/Claw a few days before, I was wondering if any of you seasoned lamb sauce pros could tell me the best way to use them? Or if they have any use at all.

Sword is a spirit option for fomar and ramar. A uber tyrell's parasol is still a better item for ladies so yeah.

Claw are knuckles so it's sad

But its DOUBLE CLAWS for the model, man. Best looking type-M!
unknown.png

so unnecessary lol

Got Present in a Present(Panther's Spirit), Halloween Cookie and a TypeSW/J-Sword. Finally having some luck today :) (prolly jinx'd myself now)

First few presents were just pds. Nice but boring xD

Reactions: Roo
I must have terribad luck. I've ran maybe 10 fiascos and then spent quite a while doing quests and haven't found a single present yet. feels bad man.

So I got 4 gifts in 1 run of F2 and one of those gifts was a PS

I can no longer complain about my luck I guess. :D

(even though one of the gifts was a tp mat again :p)

Back