Character was deleted after today's Fodra reset...

After typing /cbank 1, you're supposed to go back to the character select screen.

However, if this is still the case, try checking all the other slots. The characters are on your account.

After typing /cbank 1, you're supposed to go back to the character select screen.

However, if this is still the case, try checking all the other slots. The characters are on your account.
I made the check but had no result. Really I do not know what is happening. ; / It's like in all accounts (Slots) there was only 1 char I created today.

Last edited:
Can you go into the registry (regedit.exe) and browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/SonicTeam/PSOBB/Ephinea:

d53bf6ae5b.pngp

And tell me the value of "CHARACTER BANK"? (0x0000000X (X)) If possible, try to change that to 0x00000001 (1).

If that's the case (bank 1), I have no idea why it's showing the wrong page of characters for you. ;/

Yeah. Very strange it. ; /

Edit: I do not know if it will resolve but will download again.
Edit 2: Unsuccessfully, I reinstalled and nothing.
Edit 3: I created another account to check, and still continue with the same problem can not switch slots, I do not the slightest idea. Oh my lord ...; /
GC new account: 42006403

Last edited:
Hello, problem solved, I just update the drivers from my computer. To be more precise were two chipset drivers. But there is a character in my account called çççççççç, do not know why. But anyway, problem solved.

Back