Character Reset to lvl1

Nope didn't get a response. Oh well

Kúl didn't get restored because it just didn't make sense. He had a level 1 RAmar in slot 1 instead of his level 200 RAmarl, so chances are it was entirely his fault and he somehow accidently recreated.

Miz on the other hand did end up getting rekt.

Kúl didn't get restored because it just didn't make sense. He had a level 1 RAmar in slot 1 instead of his level 200 RAmarl, so chances are it was entirely his fault and he somehow accidently recreated.

It's possible he fucked with it AFTER the bug. Ramarl gets bugged to level 1 Ramarl -> he starts recreating it into things cuz there's nothing on it anymore anyway.

idk lol.

Falken was right on the money. There are numerous differences between recreating a character and the using dressing room that anyone can recognize and escape without confirming the changes. I was under the impression that the RAmarl wasn't restored because the section IDs (which is the same case for other character reset) didn't match up as I have never had anything in slot one other than a RAmarl. But... I'm not trying to receive any special privileges nor will I continue to bug the admins about it. Matt and Tofu have made their decisions which I will respect. I just hope this issue actually gets a look at since this has happened twice now.

Nonetheless, I am thankful that I have finally received the reasoning behind the decision and not kept in the dark.

Last edited:
This is actually a pretty common bug so it should be restored~

idk whether or not the full dressing room is accessible but it gets glitched because you're only supposed to be able to change some of that the first time around. Causes issues with IDs and some other dumb crap

TLDR/edit: You got wrekt and it looks like you arent going to receive the help that you mayor may not deserve. Sorry friend

Don't some cases turn all hunters into vanilla humars? Ask someone who actually knows though cuz I dont

Full dressing room is unavailable in Ephinea as of current (unless new character?)

Full dressing room is unavailable in Ephinea as of current (unless new character?)
Oh well that's way more stable generally so maybe he just left his auto login on and someone else did it.

He said my assumption was correct and what happened:

"It's possible he fucked with it AFTER the bug. Ramarl gets bugged to level 1 Ramarl -> he starts recreating it into things cuz there's nothing on it anymore anyway."

Yup that was the only difference between our cases, that and I neglected to drop the f bomb and demand a character restore. But I'm not strung up about it, it's hard to devote time in the game lately so I'll take it as a little blessing.

Back