Changing monster stats with seasonal characters.

RikaPSO

Maybe you guys could have seperate BattleParamEntry for seasonal characters. Since seasonal and non-seasonal can't play with eachother it seems like it would be possible to me.

If you select a character that is non-seasonal the login server would send the default param, but if you select a seasonal character you get sent a different param.

This is mostly to make seasonal a little more different. PSO version 1 already has a different episode 1 BattleParam that effects Ultimate. Also certain monsters can be easier/harder on certain seasons or could just be easier/harder across the board (5% stat gains, 5% stat loss, etc). Could also change enemy exp (like bosses so people could do boss rush quests, but not get a ton of exp for doing so). Just a random idea.

Edit: Didn't occur to me if the battle params are sent before or after selecting your character because I'm not sure.

Last edited:
I don't necessarily disagree, I'd like to do some changeups for Seasons, however for the first one we're just going to keep it simple with no differences to see how people like the mode in general.

Back