Challenge Mode Time Attack Interest?!

Spuz

Without rain, nothing grows.
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Yo, if you are interested in Challenge Mode and specifically Time Attacking then this is for you!

Basically, there is a lack of players in the cmode community and even less so who are TA'ers. Getting 4 player games can be tough most of the time. Trying to do all the stages 4p and a few 2p and get people interested in this.

I'm not expecting everyone to know everything and have lots of TA experience but if you have the basic knowledge of cmode and are interested in upping your game then please contact me. Don't be shy.

We will always use discord for VC, mine is in my sig so shoot me a message there.

I am free daily about 11pm ish (GMT) - 7/8am (GMT), happy to organise games for certain days if required or just go if we have 4, let's get some games!

I am genuinely interested in doing some C-Mode! Something around 10 years ago I did some TAing as well. Never have been a top player, but I was quite decent and knew every room and spawn. Now I have forgotten everything. xD

Hope it's ok to write a message here too. ^^;

I am genuinely interested in doing some C-Mode! Something around 10 years ago I did some TAing as well. Never have been a top player, but I was quite decent and knew every room and spawn. Now I have forgotten everything. xD

Hope it's ok to write a message here too. ^^;

That's awesome man, get playing some and rebuff that knowledge! People on ephinea discard cmode channel always looking for games!

I don't really have discord (aka I'm not using it ^^;), but if you send me a DM or if you see me online ill gladly join you for some cmode! xD

Back