Challenge Mode Meeting Topic (C. Lobby: Fodra 1-8)

Spuz was the best c mode teacher I've had, he took the time to explain each stage.
Wait, so he didnt invite you to a Cmode run, and then ditch you for a better team? :p
I could definitely respect a player like Spuz or anyone else who has those qualities.
Whenever you are free and committed, then im game, cmode is something i really want to jump in to.

Wait, so he didnt invite you to a Cmode run, and then ditch you for a better team? :p
I could definitely respect a player like Spuz or anyone else who has those qualities.
Whenever you are free and committed, then im game, cmode is something i really want to jump in to.
It's funny you should say that because spuz and I cleared 2c2 and we never resumed :p
The reason I joined that team was because I had an SR order, and these are the guys I play with normally for CM and NM. So of course if a team I know are legit are willing to play, I'll go with them. 6 players were willing to play, and I found you a team of 3. There was a mix up with bee not recognizing you because you made an alternative account (not my problem :) } So your CM game never materialized.
My biggest issue with carrying people is that they'll play the first 1 or 2 stages, and then not want to resume (as the beginning stages are the most boring). My character banks are full up of characters that started 1c and 2c with players want to get back into CM and never resume. Another thing is, with a team of 2 or more unexperienced players, we are guaranteed to fail 2c3 and 2c4 a couple of times at least. Carrying is stressful, time consuming, and not that enjoyable, which is why the top cmoders don't do it.
So I went with the team that can clear 2c in 2hours 38 mins, rather than a team that would take 8-10 hours.
I'm always online oxide and pretty much in lobby 1. There were multiple chances for us to do CM since that time (I asked bee to bring you the other day) but he said he wanted to do hbr. Come and hit me up in game, its not my job to chase you for something that benefits you. x)

Last edited:
You dont have to chase anyone for Cmode, its more or less me asking for it for a few weeks now, and i was glad you invited me to do Cmode.

Well, just to clarify this from my perspective: :)

I joined a lobby, said hi to BEE, and the first thing i see is "Hey ox id take you up on that cmode if youre up for it" and i replied, "im game man". So we started to chit chat about what character i was supposed to create, and you told me HUcasl, so while i was set to CC you asked in lobby if anyone else wanted cmode. I even asked BEE if he wanted and he said sure.
So i went off, created a new cmode character, came back online, and asked where is Venom.
And i was told "he went to do Cmode", and i was like "lol, without me?"
So some players from your Team informed me "dont worry Venom does this all the time, its annoying but deal with it".
So here i was, a new Cmode character, waiting for BEE, as the other guy went offline, and after around 30 mins i decided that Cmode isnt going to happen. lol
That BEE got a bit confused since i made my character on a new account has nothing to do with this.

Thats it.
So you might understand why i was bummed when i saw my "inviter" to cmode run off with a better team. ;)

Hey there,
I'm interested in playing some cmode, perhaps this friday-sun if I can find anyone. I'm a slightly experienced cmode player - I've cleared episode 1 around three or four times and episode 2 the same number. I've been away from PSO for a really long time, though.

I like playing 2 player cmode for those of you who might be interested - though I'll be quite rusty. I used to do 2 player a lot since I had one friend who was online often, very experienced (a lot more than I), and typically always down for a round of cmode (unlike most people on pso, haha). Often times 2 player runs were all we could get, lol. I mention this since I saw that there aren't many 2 player TA records on the cmode records here. We could change that! ;)

Ehh, for what it's worth, I prefer playing HUct, HUcl, or FOnm/FOnl - in that order of preference. The only reason I list the FOs last is because I don't feel very good at playing them, though for some stages they are optimal.

I had posted some cmode maps here but I've moved them to the 'cmode questions' thread. You can find them at https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/challenge-mode-questions-ask-away.352/#post-55996
im down for that anytime bud my ingame name is exorial

I'm still quite shit at c-mode but with job issues and such sorted out, i'd love to get a team that like would like to run frequently and train my sorry ass :}. In game i am Guard Wave typically on anytime after noon EST

Hi, I want to try C-mode and I'll be available this weekend. I live in France so I may not have the same time availability than US players.
I never tried it before but I'm willing to give it a shot if anyone is interested in playing with a complete newb :3

Same as Asmod3hus I wanna try C-Mode, never done it before so I will need someone who can teach me a lil. Prefer to do it in seasons.

hey there,
im tryin to find a team (that lasts longer than a single stage ^^) for challenge mode (ep1). any help is highly appreciated!

maybe should mention im not very familiar with c-mode yet, so some more experienced players would be really great (but if not no problem aswell, there are some nice guides @ pso-world.com)

feel free to pm me

peace

Ancient cmoder making a return. Ill be playing in the upcoming period.

New characters so ill be going through them all multiple times.
Im EU gmt+1.

Back