Captain Tsun’s Treasure Tracker

So no real progress on hunting tonight, but I have put some work towards one and I got two new ones. I planned to hunt for Black Hound Cuirass with a friend because she has the right ID for it. However according to someone who knows her IRL this person tends to go through phases of not wanting to play anything with people and it seems like she’s being antisocial like that. So plan B. If I can’t get someone with the right Sec ID, MAKE someone with the right Sec ID. I made a new character, a Racaseal named 2B (hmmm, no idea who that could be based on) changed the sec ID to Whitill and proceeded to get people to help me run through MAS. Currently level 51, so getting there.

So while I was getting run through MAS I learned of two more items I want. A Fo named Sam told me about Mother Garb, a frame that cuts the cost of techs in half... no one told me about this and I feel kinda betrayed honestly. The other idea came from a Hunewearl named Fury who I saw wielding a Yamigarasu and I immediately wanted it. Why? Because it looks cool, that’s legit the only reason.

Current Hunts
Psycho Wand [1]
Black Hound Cuirass [1]
Mother Garb [1]
Yamigarasu [1]

Last edited:
More hunting progress has been made! During the New Years Super Boost I helped @Archvile do some SJS hunting and in return he helped me look for a Recovery Barrier and a Glide Divine. It took a few runs to get the Recovery Barrier, emotions boiled over, someone got PKed by way of Megid, but we got it! I combined it with the Amplifier of Resta I got a while back with the help of Ayomi and Verathyn and now my Resta range is sufficient to annoy Dark Flow users, which I fully intend to do. ;)

:wacko: wow who died tragically?

My it certainly has been a while since I posted here. I took a break due to just burnout from the Christmas event (it ran like two weeks longer than it should have imo) as well as some life stuff but I’m back! Anyways I spent a good bit of time hunting for a Mother Garb+ with Cecil and Jack just as I had been told to by a FO named Sam... a FO named Sam is a liar. Jack got the drop and that’s when he dropped the bombshell. Fonewm only. I said before I felt betrayed because no one told me about this armor, now I just feel bamboozled.

Back