Can't get registration to stick/Having trouble with keyboard controls

Jfuze

Hey everyone,

I am new to Blue Burst and am pretty confused. I keep on trying to register my user ID but every time I reopen the game it makes me re-register. Also, I can't seem to open the main menu in-game. Hope someone can help!

I think he means having his user ID and password save, which is done in the options menu (tick the box next to "Save User ID and Password").

I replied on the other topic that the main menu in game opens with 'F12' or 'Home' keys.
The "registration" thing, how you posted it on the other topic was a bit misleading but here is clear. Do as Matt said

I see you've created an account just fine. Not sure what your issue is. :p Maybe you figured out what you were doing wrong?

Sodaboy said:
I see you've created an account just fine. Not sure what your issue is. :p Maybe you figured out what you were doing wrong?
As Matt said, it must be the saving ID/pass feature of the game... You can't register the same username anyway.

falkenjeff said:
If your password starts with certain symbols (or any symbols?) the password won't save.
Reset your password and use a letter as the first character.
(When I had a symbol as the first character in my password, the registry key started with "00" which I think caused an issue)
From the small test I did, the following passwords save !test and *test however &test and "test don't work giving invalid username or password (it doesn't even get to the point where it saves), no idea if it's client or server as I didn't debug the login to compare (yet).
Which symbol you used that it didn't save the password?

Also, I don't think the password key starting with 00 could cause any issue, so far every password saved is read just fine, it only breaks if the client encryption is not the same.

Going into options and selecting to save the account worked! Thanks everyone! Excited to play PSO again :D

Back