c-mode Bug

murasaki

Guildcard
In stages 7 and 8 of ep1, there are things that the enemy does not come out and there is a thing that the door does not open and it can not move forward.
Could you please check it?

I assume that you are playing with the language set to Japanese

I've also experienced enemies not spawning in the right places in episode 1 for stages 2 and 9. I recorded some clips of the ones which happened in stage 9. Everyone in the video had their language set to Japanese

I've not seen any issues with enemy spawns with the language set to English

I assume that you are playing with the language set to Japanese

I've also experienced enemies not spawning in the right places in episode 1 for stages 2 and 9. I recorded some clips of the ones which happened in stage 9. Everyone in the video had their language set to Japanese

I've not seen any issues with enemy spawns with the language set to English

It was not buried in the wall, or the enemy did not come out completely and the door did not open. Even in the place where enemies did not go out and remade, the enemies came out or the enemies did not come out, the enemies of different places did not come out and the door did not come out when the enemy came out and remade.

I surrounded the place I did not come out with a red line

Attachments

• bug.png
    bug.png
    25 KB · Views: 15
  • bug2.png
    bug2.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 14
  • bug3.png
    bug3.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 13
Delsabers of a particular spawn point seem to not spawn correctly in the Japanese setting. You can see the in last video the english setting player can see the delsaber but the Japanese setting player can't.

(Maybe applies other enemies but I only saw 590hp on the monster reader on the ones which were stuck)

Uploaded some pictures too , in stage 7 in that room sometimes monsters spawn in the wrong spot near the waterfall too. Along with stage 2.

japanese setting no lua

both japanese setting lua

english and japanese lua

Attachments

• pso131756022157095581.jpg
    pso131756022157095581.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 6
  • pso131755995809898607.jpg
    pso131755995809898607.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 6
Just like the video.
Does that mean you solve it if you do it in English when you challenge mode?

May be some corruption in the Japanese quest data files. It can probably be fixed using the English files but replacing the text with it’s Japanese counterparts and resaving the quests.

I checked the spawn files for the Japanese Challenge Quests and everything was identical, so I never did find the issue.

I'll probably try Soda's suggestion (just translate the English quests) and see if that works -- don't see why it wouldn't.

Back