[BUG] C-Mode Wep %'s

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalhawk

With C-Mode available finally available for play, it's time to start racking up those S-Ranks :lol: BUT, the %'s on weapons definitely need to be fixed.
The weapons 9/10 times have negative %'s as well as %'s in the wrong areas.
ie: -> Episode 1 stage 2 (caves) drops weapons with %'s in Machine. I'm pretty sure it should be dropping weapons with %'s in A.Beast and / or Hit only.

Furthermore, the drops themselves seem to be out of whack.

After a 2C1, I was able to find no items with dark (Native/A. Beast only, like Temple on Normal), and Daggers never dropped from Areas 4-6, which they are supposed to. I also found stuff like Psy Armours from Forest, and Giga Frames in Temple -- I am sure this isn't supposed to be the case.

And drop rates seem way too high, I am pretty sure we found like... 50 weapons in total during our 2C1.

I already found like 3 bugs, BTW, that will be corrected when the ship restarts.

Hello, I've made some adjustments to the code, if both of you could give it a puppy whirl sometime.

Thanks.

Played 1C2.

Autoguns and Brands are dropping here: They should only start dropping in 1C3 (and up to 1C5).

Furthermore %s still seem incorrect. Their placement is right now, meaning you get A. Beast in Caves, but it only ever seems to ranges from 0-20%, where it's supposed to go up to 55 or 60% in 1C2. Furthermore, hit never, ever dropped.

OK, will look into both of those issues. (Probably tomorrow morning, though. I'm very tired now, been up since 1AM and now it's about to turn 9PM. :x

Thanks

The Challenge drops are stored in ItemPT.gsl for GC, and you must read the Viridia table (ItemPTcn0.rel) for every single ID, as all of the tables for the other IDs are wrong. It looks like the same holds true for Episode II Challenge (ItemPTcln0.rel).

Shit, thank you, Aleron Ives. I'm not doing that now, I'm reading the ItemPT file, of course, but I've been using their section ID to drop items.

I'll be able to get on later tonight and test but hopefully there are other people who can do that before then.

2C2 Areas 8-10 are dropping Autogun and Brand, when they should be dropping Handgun and Saber (and other items around that tier).

Edit: Furthermore, it seems like Sword, Rifle, Dagger (and other items like that) don't seem to drop. Only saber-type, handgun-type and cane-type weapons seem to be dropping, unless it's a set weapon box drop.

Edit 2: Jungle East (or North, whatever the second one is) is dropping Buster and Lockgun when it should be dropping Brand and Autogun.

We did find dagger and rifle from the weapon boxes in Mountain and CCA in 2C3, but it exactly that: Dagger and Rifle. It should be Knife and Sniper.

Percents are fixed, weapon drops should be too. Going to lock this topic because we have a second one just for weapon drops now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back