Beginner's question

Ok thank you, I think a handgun would be nice for a starter since I coul gain xp without getting in close range :)

And ill suggest to try get a multi-target option, like RAfoie, to hit many enemies and gather quick EXP when playing in a team. (especially if a high player carry you)

Government quests are the storyline for PSO and while it's not the most efficient way to level and gear up, it may be quite fun to go through.

About using up mates really quickly in early Normal difficulty, the problem can be greatly alleviated with some tricks, such as baiting out an attack then running to the side or behind an enemy, as well as delaying attacks so each attack stuns the enemy and prevents it from attacking. Sometimes it's not safe to do a full combo since the third hit has a long "cooldown", leaving you vulnerable to the enemy you're attacking or other enemies close by, whereas doing a 2-hit combo may allow you to move away before they can hit you. These tricks aren't as important once you've gotten area heal and infinite fluids and meseta, but they're generally good to learn about and are the fundamentals of Challenge mode.

Traps are also very useful.

Ok thanks for the reply, the problem we have is that we used all our healing items and we have a hard time advancing without dying. My friend is completely new to PSO so maybe we'll need some time to be more efficient.
We'll try again tonight and create a party with no password and see if we can make it to the dragon at least :)
No need to make passwords, there aren't any trolls here, and if you set drops to PSO2 then you don't have to worry about other people picking up your stuff

Hello !
Bonjour !

Si il vous reste une place libre dans votre équipe, je serai ravis de vous aider !
Je suis pour l'instant niveau 25 avec mon perso (HUnewearl - Skyly)
Je t'enverrai ma guild card ID par message.
Tu peux aussi me trouver trainant sur le discord d'Ephinea, pseudo Cidrutter.

A une prochaine !
:)

No need to make passwords, there aren't any trolls here, and if you set drops to PSO2 then you don't have to worry about other people picking up your stuff
Just wanted to add to this, if you put RES in your title most people know not to join them as it saves putting a password but you know that the party has a set team.

Hi, welcome! Everyone here has some good advice. Just like to add that I would be happy to donate some money and items to you to make your life easier. Some people prefer to grind all of their own items, but I could definitely help you if you want. Let me know if you would like that, send me a private message and we could coordinate a time that works.

Hi, welcome! Everyone here has some good advice. Just like to add that I would be happy to donate some money and items to you to make your life easier. Some people prefer to grind all of their own items, but I could definitely help you if you want. Let me know if you would like that, send me a private message and we could coordinate a time that works.
*Looks up at Aizen-kun with PROUD wet dancing eyes!!* <3!

Back