Bees

• Total voters
WHAT'S THIS?

AN ONLINE FORUM PITIFULLY DEVOID OF POSTS ABOUT THE MAJESTIC BUZZING BEE?

MY PICTURES OF BEEEEES OUGHT TO PUT A STOP TO THIS.

bee-423999.jpg

I never understood the bee thing.
I remember seeing Nina with this title.
Untitled.png

"Not a bee"

Having no idea what the fuck that meant I just started saying it for no reason to people and made a "No bees" symbol chat.

I saw a character named 'Bee' which was Peppercat so I just started spamming symbol chat at him and saying "Not a bee". I guess me saying this all the time became a meme? Maybe this "Bees" stuff was a thing before I began saying it? I have no idea.

Anyways I'm not a fucking bee bro

They come from watching Jupiter Ascending.

Blu-ray.com Review said:
There are times Jupiter Ascending feels like a movie comprised entirely of elements vomited up during a free-for-all brainstorming session. Hover skates! Matter destablizers! Inviso-jets! Little green men! Sound-wave blasters! Space gargoyles! Men in Black memory wipers! City re-builders! Offensive stereotypical Eastern European immigrants! Space gargoyles! Did we mention space gargoyles? Rejuvenation baths! Maxi-pad jokes! Armless robots! Semi-incestial marriage ceremonies! Galactic police! Cyborg bounty hunters! Thinly veiled bestiality! An entire planet dedicated to Terry Gilliam, you guys! Planet Gilliam! With Terry Gilliam!!! Gas mining colonies on Jupiter! Human/elephant hybrid pilots! Laser guns! Laser shields! Laser floors! Beeeeees!!!

Back