Been playing on and off since the GCN days. New to Ephinea

TheMilkMan

Hey all! Looks like a great community here! I can't wait to continue the grind with such a great group of folks! My girlfriend and I started playing here a few days ago and we're having a blast!

No way the milkman didn't deliver? Are you sure neighbourhood kids didn't steal them because I've had that happen it makes me SAD. :-(

I may be TheMilkMan....but that's because I'm the one who drinks the milk.

Seriously though I really do like milk an unhealthy amount...like 4 gallons a week by myself. It's a problem.

:p

I freaking love it too!! Milk is soooooo gooood

Squeeeeeeeeee!!! ANOTHER PSO Couple??? Thats So Awesome!! Wonder if mew mews pounced you two yet? =3 And yes,.....WELCOME HOME! <3!

Squeeeeeeeeee!!! ANOTHER PSO Couple??? Thats So Awesome!! Wonder if mew mews pounced you two yet? =3 And yes,.....WELCOME HOME! <3!
Haha yeah we're a PSO couple. I don't think you've pounced us yet. We've been playing privately for a bit while we level our characters a bit and play through Forest to Falz on Normal....then we'll start branching out and opening our games to anyone! :D

Haha yeah we're a PSO couple. I don't think you've pounced us yet. We've been playing privately for a bit while we level our characters a bit and play through Forest to Falz on Normal....then we'll start branching out and opening our games to anyone! :D
H...Heeeey, yeah! Mews been watching a few normal locked out rooms lately and was sad she couldn't halp! =P. Guess She's gonna have to keep lurking your rooms and waiting.....waiting.... >=3

Back