Battle Mode

I cannot allow this to go down to the second page.

Bump because our team is awesome-sauce. :cool:

I'm coming back Sunday night for a few games. I hopped on last night for 5-10 mins to see what rewards I received on my Vex jr and Eiji accounts and I have a total of 60 event eggs and 2 Christmas presents (among some other random crap). I have terrible gambling luck so I'll probably sit on those eggs until next year loool

I really need to update the memberlist

I'm coming back Sunday night for a few games. I hopped on last night for 5-10 mins to see what rewards I received on my Vex jr and Eiji accounts and I have a total of 60 event eggs and 2 Christmas presents (among some other random crap). I have terrible gambling luck so I'll probably sit on those eggs until next year loool

I really need to update the memberlist
Still have my 60 eggs too -- can't decide what to do. I may do the 10 egg gambles. Did you open your presents? If not..... gib. >_>

Man, I gambled my eggs with coin toss. Got up to 300 ish. I inevitably ended on 150. Spent 7 hours going from 150-158 so I cut my loss and blew them all. Addictive stuff.

Reactions: Dab
Man, I gambled my eggs with coin toss. Got up to 300 ish. I inevitably ended on 150. Spent 7 hours going from 150-158 so I cut my loss and blew them all. Addictive stuff.
Straight addict haha. Get anything out of em?

Hmm, the gambles I rolled all gave me PD's and PC's (spent 100 on 2x25 and 5x10 rolls). So I spent the remaining 50 in the shop on a few things. I can't remember but something like.. cat ears, syringe, some luck mats and addslots. I literally spent it only to stop me gambling. I would have been there for weeks going nowhere otherwise.

Game "rampage" has strong bmode energy

TC5VQ3G.jpg

Back