banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guildcard
i went to log in today and found that when i get past the patch screen it says i am banned from this server, i did not do anything to warrent a ban and it is affecting both of the accounts i have, can some1 tell me whats going on/how to fix this message?

[07-11-2016, 11:16:13] User 42006618 (Rena) was disconnected for failing the protection check.
[07-11-2016, 11:16:13] User 42006618 (Rena) was disconnected for cheating outside of the Sandbox.
[07-11-2016, 11:16:13] Cheat "God Mode" detected from user 42006618 (Rena).
[07-11-2016, 11:16:13] Cheat "Equip Anything" detected from user 42006618 (Rena).
[07-11-2016, 11:16:13] Cheat "Auto-Heal" detected from user 42006618 (Rena).
[07-11-2016, 11:16:13] Cheat "Unlimited TP" detected from user 42006618 (Rena).
[07-11-2016, 11:16:13] Cheat "Shrink" detected from user 42006618 (Rena).
[07-11-2016, 11:16:13] Cheat "Everything Select" detected from user 42006618 (Rena).
[07-11-2016, 11:16:13] Cheat "Infinite Mag Feed" detected from user 42006618 (Rena).
[07-11-2016, 11:16:13] User 42006618 (Rena) had some illegal character data.
[07-11-2016, 11:16:13] User 42006618 (Rena) failed the client code integrity check.

I've seen the others reported before, but what's "Protection check?". Just my morbid curiousity. :O

I forget which exact check that was as I'm at work and not looking at my code, but not like I'd give too much information anyway.

Rena was attempting to modify the memory of the game to bypass the anti cheat and the data sent back from the client wasn't what was expected due to that.

This happened on the 11th, I only just banned it now.

Also, when you are banned from Ephinea, it just doesn't ban your account you caused a problem on.

BTW, just saying in advance, playing dumb doesn't really help to get you unbanned here either.

That can be easily checked against the logs for what IP connected I'm sure. If by chance though, you've tried using trainers and such on other servers you should be aware that most of them contain keyloggers that steal your server login info. So even if you don't use them they're still there.

i dont do anything but play normally using a xbox 360 controller ive never used commands outside of /bank /lobby or the name/section id stuff when below 20, is there some way to unban the account and i can change the password or something so whoever been on it doesnt do it again? and how would that effect my hardcore account?

This happened on the 11th, I only just banned it now.

Also, when you are banned from Ephinea, it just doesn't ban your account you caused a problem on.

BTW, just saying in advance, playing dumb doesn't really help to get you unbanned here either.
not playing dumb i just play normally there is no point in playing anything other then vanilla, i dont even use the show weapon stuff my highest character is only lv 100 cuz of a 2x exp week and none of my characters have anything cheated on them im telling you some1 else was on the account, or the system was wrong there is no way any of this was done by me

and now im being ignored, you get proof that either your system screwed up, or one of your players was hacked and instead of helping them you just say they are banned when they did nothing wrong and ignore them, this is not how you help grow a community

I'm at work right now, but since you think I am ignoring you and insulted me in PM, you can deal with Matt or Tofuman if you want to be unbanned.

I wouldn't bother, because I'd argue this person is someone we wouldn't want around anyway if they're going to insult people at the possibility of something gone wrong.

where did i insult you? i said you were ignoring me and not helping me, which is exactly what your doing you cant say your not when you go from messaging back immediately to just saying 1 thing and not responding for 30 minutes and the pm in question for any1 else reading " idk why you just ignored me, but you really should try to help your community more, i am not responsible for this ban i did nothing wrong and it is complete bull that it has affected my other account as well as that is the one i have been playing on and it has done nothing wrong as well, just when i started getting into the community a little through the hardcore team this happens and instead of checking into it you just immediately assume that im at fault here, i didnt do it, either i was hacked or your system messed up and you should figure it out and stop ignoring people who ask for your help"

I wouldn't bother, because I'd argue this person is someone we wouldn't want around anyway if they're going to insult people at the possibility of something gone wrong.
did not insult any1 am simply upset because instead of trying to help me or saying he was at work he just said playing stupid would get me nowhere and didnt respond for 30 minutes im trying to figure out why i was incorrectly banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back