Auction House

Auction House is love Auction House is life?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Edieso

i can't stop thinking about an auction house on this game god it would be fucking amazing. Sorry for my language.

By auction house, what do you mean exactly?

Auction House is a feature where you can place items up for sale and people can browse a "shop" ingame to either bid or buy directly.

Question is.. will it just use meseta or..actually take your pd's from your inv..

People would abuse this to scam newcomers since they don'the know item's actual worth.

Sorry but.. I've seen it in other games. People use the auction house to try and sell items of low value for a ridiculous markup in order to get rich quick. I'm super against making that possible here.

Now, if there was a system in place to keep folks from getting scammed, i'd say super. Go for it.

Auction House is a feature where you can place items up for sale and people can browse a "shop" ingame to either bid or buy directly.

Ahh as I thought. Thanks.

I think it's a nice idea since not everyone uses the forums. And if it was implemented for HC also this would (I suppose) give us some sort of tiny economic boost. I know I would use it to buy and sell. I like this idea.

Question is.. will it just use meseta or..actually take your pd's from your inv..

People would abuse this to scam newcomers since they don'the know item's actual worth.

Sorry but.. I've seen it in other games. People use the auction house to try and sell items of low value for a ridiculous markup in order to get rich quick. I'm super against making that possible here.

Now, if there was a system in place to keep folks from getting scammed, i'd say super. Go for it.
People can do research about the item's value. Or if they`re new, they likely wont even have the pds required to pay for the 'ridiculously marked up' items.

Toaster is correct. Although the implementation of any new device into any economy (real or in a video game) is going to cause some initial disruption due to unscrupulous individuals, I am confident this server's Admin team is here to safeguard the community from wrongdoing. Plus, economies tend to "right themselves" when illicit activity is happening. If someone is overcharging for an item, that's a great entrepreneurial opportunity for someone else to offer a more fair price.

sorry, didn't mean to be a negative nancy. i hope it works out! ໒( • ͜ʖ • )७

As Spuz said, as a Hardcore player, this would be very beneficial to us where there really isn't an established economy for our gamemode of choice. If at all possible, an entire lobby changed into an Auction House would be the coolest thing ever. Maybe even have 2 lobbys, one for normal and an other for hardcore.

I bet there are lots of players who do not end up registering on the forums and using the trade sub-forum, so I really think the whole economy of the server would really benefit from an Auction House.

I think these sort of things tend to help degrade the actual community behind games. It's better if you have to talk to people to do it.

This is something we can look into. I had plans, actually, for player ran Photon Drop shops, but never an Auction House. Not sure if I'll do the house, but the PD shop thing is actually in the works.

This is something we can look into. I had plans, actually, for player ran Photon Drop shops, but never an Auction House. Not sure if I'll do the house, but the PD shop thing is actually in the works.

Pretty much the same thing, if not better :)

Back