Are The East Tower and The West Tower available in One Person Mode on the classic ship?

Memories Off

Guildcard
I haven't played the original PSOBB. But I thought these quests are available offline on the GameCube version.
What should I do to unlock these quests? or they are just set to be unavailable in that mode?

This is a good point actually - I didn't think about the offline versions of them from Plus.

We should probably add them, as Seat of the Heart and Central Dome Fire Swirl are available in One Person in classic, which were also Plus additions.

This is a good point actually - I didn't think about the offline versions of them from Plus.

We should probably add them, as Seat of the Heart and Central Dome Fire Swirl are available in One Person in classic, which were also Plus additions.
Thank you for your response.

Excuse me, is there any further news about the Tower quests in OPM in classic?

Back