Archvile's hunting journey

I just couldn't get myself into Discord. A forum post can be more structured and in-depth.
I like Discord for the convenience of voice chat, if needed, but nothing beats a good ol' forum for me. S'perfect to read a conversation where it was last left off. With discord I can have missed like 100+ messages. |:

Yeah, if I did the voice thing I would use Discord. The 100+ messages is a pain. It's there for those who like it, just like these forums are here.

Frozen Shooter hunt update!

Hunt #3: Frozen Shooter w/Hit
Via: Tyrell's ego
Hildetorrs count: 4

#16: Hitless Kaladbolg, Sil Dragon box PD
#17: Hitless Red Handgun, Hitless L&K14 Combat, Hitless Elysion, Bartle PD
#18: Hitless Cross Scar, Dragon Claw
#19: Dragon Claw
#20: Hitless L&K14 Combat
#21: Hitless Custom Ray ver.00,
#22: Nothing
#23: Hitless Cross Scar, Red Handgun 15/20/0/0/20 (Not a bad weapon, IMO!)
#24: Nothing
#25: Hitless H&S25, Hitless L&&K14 Combat
#26: Hitless Red Handgun
#27: Hitless H&S25
#28: 30/0/0/0/15 Mace of Adamant
#29: Hitless Elysion, Froozer 0/20/0/0/45 post-tekking

I took some time off the hunt to level my HUcast, who's now level 38, but today I decided to hunt the Froozer once more! Happy to say the hunt is officially over! I was losing a bit of hope considering I've seen 3 Torrs in run 3, 4 and 5 respectively and it took at least 24 runs before the 4th one spawned. But hey, he was the right one and I got myself a REALLY good Froozer from it, unless I get another hit Froozer I doubt I'll turn this one into a Snow Queen. @Eistee if you want your Froozer back do tell!

Next I might do a few LHS runs for a Lavis while I ponder what to hunt next on my RAcl.

Hunt report! I decided to do a couple of Lost HEAT Sword today to get Shanoa to 120, sadly beside a few bad drops nothing really remarkable happened! Now do note this Lavis report compile the last two instances where I ran LHS multiple times, I didn't do runs #18 till #32 today. I ran about 4 or 5 LHS earlier.

Hunt #2: Lavis Cannon w/Hit
Via Lost HEAT Sword

#18: Nothing
#19: Nothing
#20: Nothing
#21: Hitless L&K14 combat
#23: Nothing
#25: Hitless L&K14 combat
#26: Nothing
#27: Nothing
#28: Hitless Inferno Bazooka
#29: Nothing
#30: Nothing
#31: Hitless Inferno Bazooka
#32: Nothing

Then, I decided to do 3 quick run of Maximum Attack 4th stage -1B- and you know what for...the Psycho Wand! Yes, back again with the Pwand hunt, which is a hunt I've been wanting to complete since my time on SCHT. I never got it sadly, of course I wasn't constantly running the quest but, to my knowledge, I began hunting it when shanoa (Lu Lu on SCHT) was LV100-ish and by LV197 I still didn't had it. This change now, as I hope my luck from the previous 2 hunts carries to this one.

Hunt #4: Psycho Wand
Via: Maximum Attack 4th Stage -1B-
Mil Lily count: 0

#1: Hitless L&K14 Combat 2x
#2: Hitless M&A60 Vise
#3: Nothing

Naturally, this isn't a good start but I mainly wanted to dip my feet in this quest to get familiar with it once more, in solo. My procedure is as follow, I restart the room once I kill the 2 lilies in the slime room and I ignore the last room entirely. Of course, optimally, I could just restart after the last room where there's 3 spawns of 7 or 8 lilies +2 on the lil isle but considering we're in 150% EXP I might as well go the extra mile for more EXP and who knows, maybe the Mil will be in the slime room! Shanoa did reach LV121 at least!

Lastly my big boy, HUcast, Archvile made it to Ultimate! He's Skyly so...he's definitely gonna have some hunts of his own, including the SJS, another one of the hunt I always wanted to get on my own. He's definitely NOT ready for PW4 though, even if it's only the first three floors. He'll need a demon raygun first and some charge vulcans...as well as some extra Ooomph. Before though, I'll send him on a Vivienne hunt from those dreaded Love Rappy. Although the weapon won't beneficiate him he'll at least gain level in the process. I have not yet started this hunt though but I might tomorrow!

That is all, as always thank you for reading, if you do! :wacko:

That's a nice FS. You could auction it for a pretty penny, buy yourself a 30H event Froozer (all you really need), and maybe be close to buying a Psycho Wand with the leftover PDs, depending how the auction goes.

That's a nice FS. You could auction it for a pretty penny, buy yourself a 30H event Froozer (all you really need), and maybe be close to buying a Psycho Wand with the leftover PDs, depending how the auction goes.
I was considering that though I tend to rarely sell what I hunt for specifically. Never been that big into trading but considering I've been starting from scratch (with the donations of MANY kind folks) I might've to resort to trading down the line.

As for Pwand it's a odd sort of thing where a big part of me want to get one by myself for no reason other than I want to successfully hunt one.

Yeah I'm a strange one!

Time for another hunt report! I haven't been feeling too well lately, mainly stressed. That said I managed to squeeze in quite a few runs of select hunts since the last report. Let's begin with the Psycho Wand hunt.

Hunt #4: Psycho Wand
Via: Maximum Attack 4th Stage -1B-
Mil Lily count: 0

#4: Nothing
#5: Hitless M&A60 Vise
#6: Hitless L&K14 Combat, 0/25/20/0/55 Red Scorpio (from Pouilly Slime)

Sadly, no Mil lily still but a Pouilly Slime showed up and dropped this ridiculous 55H Red Scorpio. Such a waste of hit. At least Shanoa got 1 or 2 levels from the runs at least.

Now, I began this next hunt for fun. Before my HUcast can take on some of the more...notorious hunts Skyly has he'll need more ATP and ATA so, more levels basically. There's this neat weapon called Angel Harp, a cool rifle usable by RAcl/RAmarl/FOmarl/FOney. Unfortunately, it drop from Pal Rappy at a rate of about 1/22, so I suppose this is a "uber". Considering my garbage luck when it come to see those rare enemies I could be at it for quite a while and...well, take a look for yourself. I'm putting this first report of that hunt in a spoiler tag simply because there's 30+ logged runs.

Hunt #6: Angel Harp w/Hit
Via: The Fake in Yellow
Pal Rappy count: 1

#1: Box PD, Hitless Angry Fist
#2: Nothing
#5: Pal Rappy mesetas
#6: Nothing
#7: Nothing
#8: Nothing
#9: Nothing
#10: Nothing
#11: Nothing
#12: Nothing
#13: Nothing
#14: Nothing
#15: Nothing
#16: Nothing
#17: Nothing
#21: Nothing
#25: Nothing
#28: Nothing
#31: Nothing
#33: Nothing
#34: Nothing
#35: Nothing
#36: Nothing
#37: Nothing
#38: Nothing
#39: Nothing
#40: Box PD
#41: Nothing
#42: Nothing
#43: Nothing
#44: Hitless Angry Fist
#45: Nothing

For quite a few runs I ignored boxes so that's why there's a lot of "nothing" but yeah! Of course I didn't do ALL of these todays although I ran enough to gain 5 levels on my HUcast, he went from 100 to 105 basically. I gotta say I question the rate of those rare enemies, they feel..well rarer than they were on SCHT, I could be wrong though but yeah, hopefully my rare enemy luck pick up, now as to whether or not it will take me 2 or 3 pal rappies before I get the harp remain to be seen. I wish I had Arch/Luck++ with these rare spawns. :wacko:

Lastly, I unlocked the government quest 5-2 on my HUcast, thanks to @Kim Jong Tsun for helping with unlocking it. Also thanks to Tsun, Diabolical and Kanade for the temple run, although we were going after St.Rappies but those aren't really on my radar. That said, Love Rappies ARE because they drop Vivienne, though considering my AMAZING luck with rare enemies I think I'll wait a bit before doing this one and go after..something that doesn't require a rare enemy. >_>;

This conclude the report! Until next time, thank you for reading as always!

Angel Harp drops from BPD Zu route at a good rate. Much easier than Pal Rappy 1/22. It's a reward so it will be all 0'd, however.

You can also probably buy from another player for 0-1 PD.

Angel Harp drops from BPD Zu route at a good rate. Much easier than Pal Rappy 1/22. It's a reward so it will be all 0'd, however.

You can also probably buy from another player for 0-1 PD.
I'll never use trading for anything I can get off my ID unless I already own said item and just want a second one for another character. I'd also rather keep my PC to add hit to my enemy weapons and/or going after Master Raven and Last Swan...if luck is kind to me.

Hunt report! I've been steadily leveling my HUcast, soon he'll surpass my RAcaseal! The EXP week was definitely useful in that regard. Anyway, I haven't really tried more Angel Harp or Pwand runs but instead I turned my sight toward a Chain Sawd and a Red Sword! Here's the result for the Chain Sawd which was hunted via Endless Nightmare #2. Those hunts also include whenever I level in a run because why not?

Hunt #7: Chain Sawd w/hit
Via: Endless Nightmare #2

#1: Hitless Red Sword, Hitless Chain Sawd, Vulmer PD
#2: Hitless Red Slicer
#3: Hitless Chain Sawd, LV107 get
#4: Hitless Last Survivor
#5: Nothing, LV108 get
#6: 0/15/0/0/15 Guilty Light, Hitless Red Dagger
#7: Nothing, LV109 get
#9: Hitless Chainsawd, LV110 get
#10: Nothing, LV111 get
#12: Nothing, LV112 get
#14: Nothing, LV113 get
#15: Nothing
#16: Nothing, LV114 get
#18: Nothing, LV115 get
#19: Hitless Last Survivor
#20: Chain Sawd 0/20/0/20/30 (post-tekking), Hitless Last Survivor, LV116 get

If the first run went perfectly I would've, not only acquired a Hit Chain Sawd but potentially a hit Red Sword too! That would've been some pretty crazy luck, even moreso considering Red Sword dropped from the very first govulmer killed. The run also included a potential 2nd Chain Sawd but no such luck. Following this run my "luck" pretty much went back to normal until the 20th run where I scored a cool 30h Chain Sawd, a good find definitely and who knows, maybe I'll find better WHILE hunting for Red Sword, which brings me to...

Hunt #8: Red Sword w/hit
Via: ???

#1: Hitless Red Sword (dropped on the first govulmer in run 1 of EN2)
#2: (Viridia run w/Klekt)Heavenly Power, 20H stag cutlery, LV117 get
#4: Nothing, LV118 get
#5: Hitless Final Impact

I've still included the RS I found in EN2 but I haven't began running a proper quest for it, at least not solo. Run 2 through 5 were done with the help of @Klekt (and others but Klekt was there from the get go). An H/Power dropped from a Mil in the first MA4C (C I think or it's B). Here's hoping we find you a decent Shouren, Klekt!

Next up, I asked around Discord for reminder on decent armors/shield for my characters and D-parts ver1.01 came up, it's a simple hunt with a decent drop rate, even more so if you're Redria.

Hunt #10: D-parts ver1.01
via: Fragment of a Memory (Hard mode)

#1: Nothing
#3: Hitless Visk-235W x2
#4: Delsaber's left arm, hitless DB Saber
#5: Hitless Flowen's Sword, Hitless DB Saber, Hitless Visk-235W x2
#6: Delsaber's left arm
#7: Delsaber's left arm
#8: Delsaber's left arm, LV119
#9: D-parts ver1.01 (given to me by Aide), Hitless Flowen's sword (run with Aide, Meridian, Mystic_ESS)

Sadly it was more "annoying" than originally expected. Up until run 9 I went at it solo, then for run 9 I asked @meridian to come along and someone else called Aide and Mystic_ESS joined in too, the former out of boredom. Unsurprisingly, the first bulclaw dropped the armor for Aide and Meridian got D-parts about 2 rooms later. I was...annoyed to put it lightly, not at them of course but just the fact the damn thing didn't drop for me, I guess I wanted it TOO MUCH so the game said "lol nope". Anyway Aide gave me the D-parts right after the run was done with along with a PD for, I assume, an addslot.

In conclusion, some great hunts and find in generals and my HUcast is rapidly growing in ATP and levels! Next up is the difficult hunt for S-parts ver2.01 but that won't be an easy task! Of course there will be some Red Sword stuff in there and then I'll move on to other hunts eventually. Next hunt report I'll share a thought with you all, but I'll save it til lthen.

As always, thanks to everyone who read/interact with me here and those who join in on my hunts when I don't feel like soloing.

Hunt report! Since last time I've got a couple more stuff...First, I was originally planning to hunt S-parts ver2.01 but someone offered me a trade and I figured "why not?". Thank you Silvaria for the trade, the part is being put to good use! Beside that @Arsuru used their Redria FO...called Redria to help me hunt a few extra D-parts ver1.01, 3 of them were found within one run which is more than enough for my eventual 4 android characters. Thank you for that, Arsuru!

After a while of mainly using my HUcast, I've decided to use my RAcaseal and hunt me a Smartlink, it didn't take too long to find one!

Hunt #11: Smartlink x2
Via: Maximum Attack 4th Stage -4B-

#1: Yata mirror
#2: Nothing, LV127 get
#3: Divine Protection, pazuzu mesetas
#5: Photon crystal, del rappy mesetas, LV128 get
#7: Boota PD
#8: Smartlink, Photon Crystal
#9: Rappy PD, LV129 get
#10: Heavenly/Battle
#13: Hitless M&A60 Vise, LV130 get

A shame for the Pazuzu and Del Rappy's mesetas, especially Pazuzu considering I missed out on a V801 drop. Now, as the hunt says, I'm looking or a second one for my soon-to-exist HUcaseal but for now I'm quite happy with having found one in such a short time. Next up, I continued with the Red Sword hunt, still no luck with that one!

Hunt #8: Red Sword w/hit
Via: Maximum Attack 4th Stage -B- or -C-

#6: Hitless Red Dagger, Hitless Guilty Light, 0/30/0/0/15 Guilty Light
#7: Nothing
#8: Hitless Red Dagger, Pouilly Slime's hitless Demolition Comet, LV120 get
#9: Nothing
#11: Hitless dragon slayer, LV121 get
#13: Hitless Guilty Light
#14: Hitless Stag Cutlery (with Klekt)
#15: Hitless Final Impact
#17: Nothing, LV123 get
#18: Hitless Final Impact
#19: Hitless Sange, Hitless Red Sword
#22: Nothing, LV125 get

From run #14 to run #18 I was with @Klekt. Sadly nothing dropped yet again but it was good exp and I got at least a level out of this, almost 2. Also thanks to @Stomper and Sakura for joining on some of these hunts, including a full MA run, sadly Stomper d/ced or crashed before Falz. Run #19 till #25 were done solo, got a mil spawn but it dropped a hitless sange and finally another Red Sword showed up, albeit hitless.

I've also started on some "warm-up" run of PW4 for the Sealed J-sword and an MA4C in EP4 for Lame d'Argent, although I'll probably post those when i've done more of them, the post is big enough as it is. Lastly, HUGE thanks to @Kim Jong Tsun for the wonderful early Xmas present, a 30h Vivienne! I appreciate the present a lot...it's one of my favorite weapon, also thanks to whoever helped you in this hunt, it means a lot to me. <3

Until next update, thanks to all the folks who interact with me or just play with me, I always appreciate it.

Been a while since I last updated this, time for a semi-lenghty update maybe? Since my last post the angel harp was found! No hit but it's one of those weapon I wanted for the sake of owning it cause it's pretty niche and I like it.
#46: Nothing
#47: Nothing
#48: Nothing
#49: Nothing
#50: Hitless Angry Fist, Angry Fist 15/0/0/0/30
#51: Hitless Angry Fist
#52: Nothing
#53: Pal Rappy mesetas
#54: Nothing
#55: Rappy PD
#56: Nothing
#57: Pal Rappy Flame Barrier
#58: Nothing
#59: Nothing
#60: Nothing
#61: Nothing
#62: Nothing
#63: Hitless Angry Fist
#64: Angel Harp 15/0/15/0/0
Then I did about 4 more runs for the red sword with hit although recently, in a random fiasco, I found a 15h RS (post tekk) although I'd prefer more hit I'm thinking of shelving the hunt for a better one temporarily, or at least until my Yellowboze gets to Ult just for a change of pace!

#26: Hitless Guilty Light, Ob Lily PD
#27: Hitless Red Slicer, Red Dagger 20h (post tekking), Hitless Guilty Light, Hitless Dragonslayer
#28: Govulmer PD, HP mats 2x (from present)
#29: Box PD

In line with my SJS hunt, I figured I should go to 4F and kill the mericarols there for a chance at a Monkey King Bar with hit although I haven't really continued hunting for one yet because I've been solely focusing on trying to get an SJS. Still, here's the runs! Haven't been too lucky on that end!

Hunt #14: Monkey King Bar w/Hit
Via: Phantasmal World #4 (Clearing 4F)

#1: Nothing
#5: Nothing
#7: Box PD
#9: Nothing, LV127
#14: Nothing
#15: Hitless MKB
#28: Nothing
#31: Nothing
#33: Club of Zumurian
#34: Nothing

Now we've had the Christmas event up for a while so naturally I decided to keep a log of what I found thus far, I still haven't really gotten any of the presents I really want but I found a good quantity of them.
Presents acquired: 38

- Type SW/Jsword
- Frozen Shooter 15h
- coal
- Last swan
- Luck mat
- Luck mat
- HP mats 2x
- Slicer of Fanatic 25H
- Photon Drop
- Music disc
- Samba Maracas
- Photon Drops 3x
- TP mat 2x
- Type KE/Claw
- Photon Drop
- MKB 15H
- SoF 25h
- Anti-light ring
- HP mat 2x
- Froozer 15h
- coals 3x
- Guardianna 50H
- Photon Drops 3x
- Anti-dark ring
- Anti-dark ring
- TP mats 2x
- TP mats 3x
- Limiter
- TP mats 2x
- Anti-light ring
- Type GU/Mechgun
- Tyrell's Parasol 15h
- Samba Maracas
- Type ME/Mechgun
- Bunny ear
- Photon Drop
- Luck mat 3x
- Tyrell's Parasol 15h
- Photon Sphere
- Samba Maracas
Obviously i'd love to get my hands on the Lame if possible and to an extent the Vulcan 75h but you know, I'm not really actively hunting those presents but I think I got some ok ones.

Lastly...the "main event" of this update. The dreaded Sealed J-Sword hunt...Over the recent weeks I began hunting SJS far more often, I've done about 212 runs BEFORE the new year eve/new year boost began (missed xmas and xmas eve cause I was in the hospital) and since then I'm at run 522. I'm sure some of you saw my games called "Arch SJS#xxx". I've been PD'd twice by a Gi Gue so far, I forgot to screencap the 2nd PD though, and I believe I got 5 or 6 presents from Gi Gues, funnily enough.

Now, I'm sure a lot of you remember @A Man in Flames and his rather legendary adventure with this hunt. Although I'm far from the insanity the hunt caused it's definitely tested my patience, especially last night. Since the mega boost began I've been mostly running solo, except yesterday where I had @kipsauce with me and eventually @Kim Jong Tsun and Radiant joined. But the game ultimately tested my patience by...having Radiant get the SJS within 5 to 6 runs of joining me, this was my accurate reaction. That said, congrats on the new toy Radiant! Anyway, thanks to everyone so far who accompanied me on this hunt, your names are noted but it's not over! I may take a pause soon when the "super boost" is done with (might play a visual novel!) but I'll still do a lot of runs on a daily basis, this is a hunt I'm not giving up on, let's just hope I'll be sane enough by the end of it!

Here's a heavily edited rundown of my runs! This only includes Gi gue's presents/PDs and non gi gue presents! (I did get about two yamigarasu and too many partisan of lightning)

Runs:
#21: Gi Gue's present: Type KN/Claw
#69: Gi Gue's present: TP mats 2x
#97: Gi Gue's PD#1
#234: Gi Gue's present: Photon drop (I guess it felt like wrapping this one)
#240: Gi Gue's PD#2 (or 3 I guess with the present)
#250: Gi Gue's present: Luck mat 3x (very funny gi gue!)
#311: Gi Gue's present: Tyrell's Parasol 15h
#405: Del Lily present: Photon Sphere
#449: Gi Gue's present: Samba Maracas
#466: Gi Gue's present: TypeGU/Hand

I'm hoping Gi Gue gives me a Lame 30h in a present so I can be like "Not the right weapon you fuck, but thanks!). This is it for this update, sorry for the lenghty read but as always thanks to everyone who read it, play with me, talk with me you folks make this place great to play in. Till next time!

EDIT: Began using viridia green colour for the drops of interest for those who do not use the dark theme. Might opt for bolded default colour next time if it's still too hard on the eyes.

Last edited:
Back