Appreciation thread.

Spuz

Without rain, nothing grows.
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Well, I just thought it'd be nice. I mean it's nice to have a server with people running it who care about the community and how everything is running. I am glad to be here on Ephinea with all my old buddies.

So a big thanks to Soda for this server! Also thanks to Matt, NDW, Tofu and all the other staff members. I truly am thankful for this, if their is anything I can ever do to help, let me know, though I most likely can't do shit.

Love you all, truly.

Last edited:
Taking this moment to thank me. Not really sure why, but it's the appre<<iation thread.

Hmm.

I'll also thank Tofu. I'll upgrade it to a super thank if he figures out PSO draw/clip distance.

I'll also thank Tofu. I'll upgrade it to a super thank if he figures out PSO draw/clip distance.
For sure. Tofuman may not talk much on here, but he helps out a lot. Usually with modifications to the EXE, any questions I have re: scripting, and stuff like that. HE ALSO RUNS THE EU SHIP.

Tofuman is awesome... very smart cat. Though I don't really like eating Tofu...

Yes, thanks to me for doing absolutely nothing.

PS: You can help by getting a new keyboard so peoples' heads don't hurt reading your epic <s.

I greatly appreciate everyone here at Ephinea. The staff and its players.

I am new to pso though I've been playing it off/on (mostly in moderation). Soda please take care of this server. I love it here though I don't know what pso vanilla era was like.

I have a lot of appreciation for the staff of this server for giving me a PSO home when schthack went away.

I also really appreciate Ducks, for helping me to recover my agastya when I first joined here and just being really nice.

Back