Any word on LSH?

YOmap

I remember hearing it get retweaked or something like that. Just wondering when it'll be coming back. Long quest but it was fun to do.

I'm currently working on a large quest update to standardise some QoL and timer features in everything, such as skip dialogue, timer freeze after last enemy, optional timers with things without them and quests not being ended for everyone (and whatever else might come up).

I'm planning to bring back old quests that were removed (and planned to come back, so no Path to Salvation, sorry) at the same time, as I also want to add those updates. It'll probably be done in a week or two, however I have to do the Halloween bonus quests as well, meaning it might be after the Halloween mini-event.

In the meantime though I've already pushed forwards the changes for MA4 E2 due to the HBR on both Fodra and Lumireis.

I'm currently working on a large quest update to standardise some QoL and timer features in everything, such as skip dialogue, timer freeze after last enemy, optional timers with things without them and quests not being ended for everyone (and whatever else might come up).

I'm planning to bring back old quests that were removed (and planned to come back, so no Path to Salvation, sorry) at the same time, as I also want to add those updates. It'll probably be done in a week or two, however I have to do the Halloween bonus quests as well, meaning it might be after the Halloween mini-event.

In the meantime though I've already pushed forwards the changes for MA4 E2 due to the HBR on both Fodra and Lumireis.

I plan to do an all-day LSH marathon when it comes back 8)

Back