Any way to kick people from a room?

This wonderful guy keeps on trolling my friend and I and joining our games. He just stands there, maybe attacks the enemies once, then rages when asked to actually play the game going on about how we're all noobs.

I want to make open games so I can meet people but this !@#$face to leave us alone.

Is there ANY way we can kick people out of rooms?

No, there isn't an option, though I could add a voting system for kick at some point in the future. Another thing I guess I should do is make it so that if a person is on the party leader's "ignore" list, they won't be allowed to join a game hosted by him/her.

that would be great, i'll be sure to to grab a screen next time it happens. guys name is paradroid. talking in the lobbies several people seemed to have had a bad experience with him.

i'd put a password on but i want to meet new people and get 4 player parties going :)

Just report them if they're being an ass, a moderator will sort them out. vote kicks would be abused like they are in any community for hugboxing purposes.

OK, so maybe no vote kick, but preventing someone from joining if they're on your blocked list (as long as you're the party leader) is something we will probably implement.

Sodaboy said:
Another thing I guess I should do is make it so that if a person is on the party leader's "ignore" list, they won't be allowed to join a game hosted by him/her.
This sounds like an excellent way to handle it. There are just too many possible ways for a /kick system to be abused.

*remembering the days of PSU 360 where someone would kick you as soon as you carried their sorry ass to the boss*

My name is falkenjeff and I will take any opportunity to bash this new drop system that nobody should use if they want to be graced with my presence!

:roll:

That situation would never happen.

Yeah, it would only happen if you were playing with the regular drop system.

Skyly Gi-Gue dropped a red box? *everybody kicks everybody else before they can get to the box* :lol:

Aleron Ives said:
Yeah, it would only happen if you were playing with the regular drop system.

Skyly Gi-Gue dropped a red box? *everybody kicks everybody else before they can get to the box* :lol:
That would be the funniest thing lol. Everyone would be kicked, no one would pick it up, PD lost. :lol:

falkenjeff said:
Teammate A: "Holy shit guys, Red Ring dropped for me!" *runs over to it*
Salty Teammates B, C, and D: *vote kick Teammate A*
*Teammate A has disconnected*
*Teammate A's Red Ring was never picked up, and is deleted from the game*

Would you call that a team mate?
Either way I would let the banner announce it, to the whole ship xDD

if you joined my game in PSU n wore a rappy suit DAS BOOT. lol oh the dread of hearing that dam thing again... I do miss my "twin real handguns" hehe "YOU MAKE MY GUNS GO HAHA!" :)

Back