Antonymous Tradelist 9/5/2016

Justy-23ST (15/0/0/0/15) - free
Rainov 303SNR-2 (0/0/0/25) - free

I'd like these if you have some free time. A new RAmar looking for some decent rifles to play around with.

im online now, i can meet you in fodra 1-1, im on my force Clio at the moment

I'm currently in the mag feeding room with 2 other people. you can hop on in cause we have a slot. :)

Pretty new, I'd like to take these off your hands whenever it's possible.

Vjaya (40/0/25/0) - free
God/Battle - 1pd

No problem, I am traveling at the moment and won't be on till tomorrow night though. I will shoot you a pm

Any hit on those charge vulcans? And do you have another God/Battle for sale? I managed to find a PD finally. :D

Any hit on those charge vulcans? And do you have another God/Battle for sale? I managed to find a PD finally. :D

Sorry it's my only one, reserved for comatose above.

I do have a samurai armor though, which is built in God/battle, if you're interested.

The cvulcs have 35h I believe. You can have it free.

Sorry it's my only one, reserved for comatose above.

I do have a samurai armor though, which is built in God/battle, if you're interested.

The cvulcs have 35h I believe. You can have it free.

I don't have enough add slots to make that a 4 slotter, but the 35h Charge vulcs can work. Hit me up when you can. :) I'd also like to look at that charge laser if possible.

Comatose do you still need the god battle? Will go to Suzaku otherwise. Unless neither of you no longer need it.

Sorry I will be online in 2 hours or so. Just wanted to confirm you still needed it since I haven't been online in over a day

I see that you're online, but I don't have your card nor access to the room. I'd like to pick up those weapons if possible. :)

Back