Antonymous Tradelist 9/5/2016

Hey! I'd love to take that Dragon Slayer or Flowen's Sword for my 60 HUnewearl. Which one do you think is best?

Also is there anything in your list that would make sense for me to spend my couple PDs on? I don't know what's worth what yet, but something that would make a significant difference (besides a Mag!). I also have a FOnewearl.

Thanks!
Honestly between those 2 swords, you can just choose whichever one you think looks nicer. They're both just stepping stone basic rares. Dragon Slayer will do more damage, but Last Survivor can steal a tiny sliver of HP from enemies.

If you want to spend some PDs, I would recommend something with a nice unreduced special like the Slicer of Fanatic. Pretty universal item you can use on your Hunter or Force, and will remain useful due to its special.

Okay thanks for the info. If you need neither the Dragon Slayer nor the Last Survivor I'd be happy to take them (I have a worse Dragon Slayer that I give you back if you want)

Interesting about the Slicer of Fanatic, didn't know about it. I guess Demon is the chance on hit to OHKO? I'm not sure since I like my MST weapons on the FUnewearl, don't really go into melee with her. As for the HUnewearl, what would be a better investment in your opinion - a Slicer or a Flowen's 3064? (not familiar with most of the weapons on the list anyway :p)

I'd say Slicer of Fanatic is probably the best thing you could buy for cheap. Demon's special reduces enemies HP by 75% and it hits 3 targets at a boosted range. Using Special > Normal > Special attack combo from range makes it hit PRETTY CONSISTENTLY!

But if you want a COOL SWORD you should buy a Flowen 3084 with at least 20hit or a Red Sword maybe. I prefer Flowen on HUney though.

Also, Heavenly/Battle and Smartlink are pretty important @ ultimate difficulty for HUney and FOney

I'll take jellen 30-1pd and Club of Zumiuran (0/50/0/25), you can use team log or pm here.

giv s-reds & smartlink 8))

Shouren (20/0/0/15) - 3 pow/mind mat
Amplifier of Foie - 2 pow/mind mat
Amplifier of Yellow - 2 pow/mind mat
I'll take these. They can all be bought 1 HP material each right?

I'm interested in the Kasami bracers. Would you take a few Pow mats for it?

Back