animu

I'm not saying Franky is the best :p I just really like him as a character

i recently just watched .hack//sign all over again :D

but as for anyting recently.. alot of stuff but here's a few
dagashi kashi
dimension w
Gate season 2
Erased
Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash (i really like this one so far)

trying to sit through dragon ball super and pso2 the high school anime but its becoming difficult.. honestly i'd like it if sega just gave us a season 2 of Sega Hard Girls

gonna check out madoka magica since this is the 6th time i overheard someone recommending it

I just tried the first few episodes of HaruChika, and it pains me to say it might be the least interesting anime I've ever watched. I'm probably not the fairest person to ask though. Series that are primarily band-themed never seem to sit well with me.

I'm not saying Franky is the best :p I just really like him as a character
yeah after all, they wouldn't have the thousand sunny if it wasnt for him right?
Erased
Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash (i really like this one so far)
i am watching Erased too. on the edge of my seat for a new episode! the opening song is pretty cool too, imo.
sounds like i should try grimgar of fantasy and ash.
also watching haikyu! and prince of tennis.

I would watch Naruto on Toonami in the past. I'm pretty sure I saw most of if not all of Naruto. Naruto Shippuden is what lost me. I stopped watching Shippuden really early on

hmm. well i actually consider myself fairly caught up on shippuden. i liked it, but recent episodes have been alllll filler from what a friend at work told me. subsequently, i haven't watched it in a while. i'll pick it back up when they get into the story.

i also went to the movies to see the latest naruto movie, the one about his son boruto. was pretty good! before going to see the movie i was advised to check out "naruto the move: the last" to see naruto as hokage etc. not bad, enjoyed it. i wont say anymore cuz spoilers!

there are viewing lists for shows like naruto that cut out all the filler n shit
makes long shows much less aids

watching durrararararararararararararararararararararararararararetc
show takes forever to ramp up gd, but ill stick with it through at least the first season

there are viewing lists for shows like naruto that cut out all the filler n shit
this. yeah i pretty much started over on naruto and watched only canon starting from the very begining since i hadnt watched it in so many years.

Samurai Champloo was brought back on Adult Swim so I've been watching it for nostalgia and the laughs. That anime was funny.

Watching Boku dake Ga Inai Machi and Dragonball Super (cause I hate myself). I read mostly manga cause it's faster than waiting for anime a lot of the time.

Back