animu

I try to watch animes that are finished so I don't have to wait. I started Tokyo Ghoul season 2 when it was new and I hated every bit of the wait for the weekly episode xD

I try to watch animes that are finished so I don't have to wait. I started Tokyo Ghoul season 2 when it was new and I hated every bit of the wait for the weekly episode xD
and one punch isnt gonna have new ep for a long ass while ;-;
been rdy for more toekeyO gooloo for a while
also more attack on titan. even tho i didn't care for the show that much, the production quality is beast and i've gotta finish the stupid ass story now...

did dbz kai uncut/uncensored w/e from 1 - 142 of 160ish, got deep into buu shit and its just so goddamn absurd at that point i had to take a break
was hoping to start watching dbsuper, once i finished, but i'm not sure i can handle the exponential power growth that's gonna happen

really haven't watched shit else cept michiko hatchin or w/e, and by watching i mean one episode every long while

I can wait for more episodes of that. Don't get me wrong...it's a great anime, but the show didn't end abruptly or anything like that so I don't mind waiting for more :p

Finished A Certain Scientific Railgun and A Certain Magical Index season 2
i watched some of that when i used to subscribe to funimation. i need to pick it back up!

It's so good. I just wish index had a season 3 ;_;

I live near where Sentai Filmworks is based, and every Tuesday they have an event where they show the first four episodes of a series they've recently licensed. That's basically my weekly shot of anime, though admittedly I don't typically pick up most of the series they show. They did license the PSO2 anime though, so maybe they'll show it eventually. I'd go see it, despite all the talk I've heard about it being terrible.

Other than that, I've been watching a bunch of random stuff lately. Yu Yu Hakusho (never got into it when it first aired, but now that I'm finally watching it I'm loving it), Durarara x2, Kiniro Mosaic, and Infinite Stratos are all in my queue at the moment. Now that I've typed it all out, that's a pretty weird assortment of series...

If you guys haven't given JoJo a try you guys are missing out on quality stuff. Season 4 coming up soon.

It's so good. I just wish index had a season 3 ;_;
why, was it a cliffhanger? ʕ ಡ ﹏ ಡ ʔ
Yu Yu Hakusho (never got into it when it first aired, but now that I'm finally watching it I'm loving it).
just finished that myself recently after waiting a loooong time, like yourself. ive been eyeing durarara for a while but havent tried it, maybe i should soon..
If you guys haven't given JoJo a try you guys are missing out on quality stuff. Season 4 coming up soon.
i watched season 1 and liked it alot but i lost interest after trying a few episodes of season 2.

I recommend watching Puella Magi Madoka Magica. It's a Magical Girl anime, but it's definitely my favourite, and I also hate Magical Girl animes.

Can't really go into it without spoiling it though.

THANK YOU for not spoiling it. this anime is pretty good. on ep 11 right now and cant wait for more.

Watching Accel World again. I just felt like watching it again since it is one of my favorites. After that, I'll be watching Hyouka

i am also watching ONE PIECE

i am also watching ONE PIECE

ryan are you caught up on one piece? who's your favorite character? my fav is the ultimate fanboy, bartolomeo!!!
i'm hoping he becomes a crew member and gets stronger.

i am NOT caught up, zoro is totes my fave so far

i am NOT caught up, zoro is totes my fave so far
I'm way behind on One Piece. Like, severely behind, but Zoro never stopped being my favorite from the very beginning. Though I do love when Luffy changes from goofy as shit to all out serious mode in the blink of an eye, Zoro is just too g00d.

I'm way behind on One Piece as well, but I really like Franky

damn, yeah zoro is quite good, afraid he would win out in a fight with franky. (sorry roo!) but i like bartolomeo because hes just so funny.. lmao!! you'll see when you get to the dressrosa island arc.

and yeah sodaboy, as luffy gets more powerful its soooo awesome to see the rare moment where he goes all out and takes care of business.

Back