An idea about proton drops.

FIghter

instead of increasing proton drop rate, why not make them buyable at 1 million mesta each?

In all honesty though adjust the drops or photon crystals and allowing them to be used to sphere weapons would make the most sense to me. It would also make accurate markers that 2pc -1pd and they could be used interchangeably through the economy

Here is another suggestion.

Why not make a new unit called a proton fragment, and make them worth 1 10th of a pd? and have them drop fairly often?

It would give people a sense of making progress.

I would like to see the SEGA quest currency (Lucky Coins and MA4 Tickets) expanded upon. Perhaps add them to quest series that don't normally reward them, like Mop-up Operation. Maybe a new kind of ticket can be thought up of entirely (yes, we have such things during events like badges, but a year-round sort of thing).

Perhaps add them to quest series that don't normally reward them, like Mop-up Operation.
This is already done, but not with Sega's quests. Matt's Maximum Attack E series gives MA4 Tickets.

I think it's close to fine where it is, yeah unfortunately Photon Crystals probably need something to give them value. I don't think PD drops need to change, it's nice to "feel that burn" when you buy an expensive item.

Back