An Angelic Force: Enter, Pit!

admiralpit

Guildcard
I must apologize for being the shy one regarding introductions, but let's see what I can do. To start off, name's admiralpit, but you can also call me Admiral, Pit, or even just AP for short.
I'm sure a couple people may have remembered me during the Scht days as that one Angelic FOmar, right? Well, I'm finally here, hoping to impress and to hopefully become a great person to many around here, and to deliver the heavenly light while I spread my wings. *bows*

Welcome to Ephinea!

admiralpit said:
I must apologize for being the shy one regarding introductions, but let's see what I can do. To start off, name's admiralpit, but you can also call me Admiral, Pit, or even just AP for short.
I'm sure a couple people may have remembered me during the Scht days as that one Angelic FOmar, right? Well, I'm finally here, hoping to impress and to hopefully become a great person to many around here, and to deliver the heavenly light while I spread my wings. *bows*

Ohh, are you going to play FOmar? There are very few FOmars on this server.

Thank you for the warm welcomes.
And yes. I'm going to start off as a FOmar again. Though they are challenging and usually take time to raise, they can be good and versatile with the right gear at later levels, at least that's what I think.

admiralpit said:
Thank you for the warm welcomes.
And yes. I'm going to start off as a FOmar again. Though they are challenging and usually take time to raise, they can be good and versatile with the right gear at later levels, at least that's what I think.

What weapons are you going to hunt? Diska of Braveman?

I'd say some of my goals would include a high-hit Rainbow Baton and Zero Divide (if possible), as well as a Magical Piece and Glide would make up 4 of my wants for versatility. It will take a long time, but I feel it can be worth it.

admiralpit said:
I'd say some of my goals would include a high-hit Rainbow Baton and Zero Divide (if possible), as well as a Magical Piece and Glide would make up 4 of my wants for versatility. It will take a long time, but I feel it can be worth it.

Those are reasonable aspirations... Excalibur would better suit your golden color-scheme than ZD though. Unless you don't like it, of course.

Back