Ahoy

Nakts

I am Nakts, new to this server, not new to PSO or BB, although it may have been long enough where I've forgotten some of the multiplayer things like PB donating and damage cancels.

I am Nakts, new to this server, not new to PSO or BB, although it may have been long enough where I've forgotten some of the multiplayer things like PB donating and damage cancels.
Hios Nakts-san! Playing PSO is a lot like either falling off or riding a bike! Muscle memory plays a big part! Someone eles can chime in about Damage canceling etc...but as for PB donating...it may take a few tries to get the timing down...ESP when someone does it out of panic or just plain bad timing XD! Happens to the best of us time to time. If you're stuck wiff a keyboard....the MOMENT when u hear someone hitting PB...you mash the End key like there is no tomorrow and it should donate up to 30 points of PB or so. IF you has a wired XBOX 360 pad lie a few of us do...we mash the Y button instead! =3. Looking forward to pouncing and playing in game wiff you! Oh, and Welcome Home! =3

Welcome to Ephinea!

Hey-O! You are welcome here my friend. This server's inhabitants are kind. Don't worry bout becoming rusty you'll remember it eventually.
Here's two tips encase you need them. Don't touch Mew's tail. She may fun to play with but the fluffy tail isn't good to touch.
There's no second tip.

Hey. Welcome :)

Thanks for the welcomes. It's been a trip bringing my group of friend in as well, the youngest among us rage quit last night, "This is worse than Dark Souls." Although, he did start out as a Fonewm and is playing with mouse and keyboard.

Hey-O! You are welcome here my friend. This server's inhabitants are kind. Don't worry bout becoming rusty you'll remember it eventually.
Here's two tips encase you need them. Don't touch Mew's tail. She may fun to play with but the fluffy tail isn't good to touch.
There's no second tip.

All fluffy things must be touched, it's always SOP.

Thanks for the welcomes. It's been a trip bringing my group of friend in as well, the youngest among us rage quit last night, "This is worse than Dark Souls." Although, he did start out as a Fonewm and is playing with mouse and keyboard.

All fluffy things must be touched, it's always SOP.
Son have you heard of touch fluffy tail?
That's why you don't touch Fluffy tail.

Back