Ah yes, Ragol...It seems the stars aligned themselves

chaosthode

Hey everyone,

I miss the days of Blue Burst.

I was typing a long winded intro at first, explaining my passion of the games of old, and detailing my my love for the Phantasy Star titles that dabbled in the online market and the series aesthetic in general while listening to an extended version of 'plosive attack' from parasite eve, but then I decided to just settle with this.

It's been a wild maybe 9 or 10 months for me and gaming. Won't go off the rails, since this is a intro thread, but It's been crazy and Blue Burst is calling me as it does every now and then, I've just kept putting it off.

Hoping to ease in casually, eventually immersing myself as comfortably as possible.
I hope everyone is doing well, and thriving on Pioneer 2 <3

Hey everyone,

I miss the days of Blue Burst.

I was typing a long winded intro at first, explaining my passion of the games of old, and detailing my my love for the Phantasy Star titles that dabbled in the online market and the series aesthetic in general while listening to an extended version of 'plosive attack' from parasite eve, but then I decided to just settle with this.

It's been a wild maybe 9 or 10 months for me and gaming. Won't go off the rails, since this is a intro thread, but It's been crazy and Blue Burst is calling me as it does every now and then, I've just kept putting it off.

Hoping to ease in casually, eventually immersing myself as comfortably as possible.
I hope everyone is doing well, and thriving on Pioneer 2 <3
EEEEeeee! *POUNCES and looks over Chaos-san carefully~!* Yet another Old Guard PSOBBer has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia! Long intros aren't needed for passionately players like You dear! ppl like mew can 'hear' your love for the game thru your typing lol. So even with a few short words... your story and longing to resume your hunt is told. Anywho... with the Mushy stuff out of the way...You're gonna Love it here! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3!

Back