About time!

Sodaboy

Sodabob
Staff member
Guildcard
Going to enjoy the heck out of this this week and then, afterward, impatiently wait for Xenoblade Chronicles X and Final Fantasy XV.

Attachments

• ToZ.png
    ToZ.png
    463.5 KB · Views: 300
>posting a pic with your steam name in it

soda, you gon' get some unwanted attention

but fuck yeah, zestiria!

jalirdharey said:
>posting a pic with your steam name in it
soda, you gon' get some unwanted attention
but fuck yeah, zestiria!
Not more than posting PSN XBLive and NNID? Lol

I kinda ditched steam a while ago... haven't played anything there for a while.

broh i know you gonna be with me when that sfv beta drops though right?
(until it's too laggy and we move to nippon for centralized connections(tm)

to make this post barely on topic you should post some screens because I want to see how the port is (and not look at steam)

I'm still waiting for RE0-3 to hit Steam... They've put REmake and RE4-6 on there, but I don't really care for RE4+. I can just emulate the games but I kinda wanna just have them. ;_; At least they're making REmake 2, can't wait! Hope it's as good as the first.

Zestiria has some very good Japanese voices (they kept JP voice-over for the steam release didn't they ?), and animation during cut-scenes is top-notch ! Lots of other good stuff in this game but this is what stood out for me, as I watched my brother play the game.

Also if you're wondering, "DragonQuest Heroes : The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below" is a pretty good game. Good music, also it is more RPG than "Musou" which is enjoyable.

I want to get that game. I watched the trailer before it was released and thought it looked awesome.

This is now video games. Or Steam: the topic.

I mean, uh. If you wanted to play in the SFV beta you better play now. Kind of sucks because you can't choose who you get to play with and it's basically forced training mode into someone from "somewhere." Also it's locked to certain times. In other words...it really is a beta instead of some demo. And I can only play for the one hour I got to play because of family time. :'(

Very little like SFIV, so I'm liking what I got to play though.

I've been enjoying Zestiria a lot so far, but the battle camera is absolute ass when it's against a solid object. I heard about that being an issue when Japan got it on PS3, but I thought they said something about fixing that problem for the PS4 and PC version and I guess they never did. Oh well, still pretty solid aside from that so far. Also use these nvidia inspector settings for the game, you'll thank me later. You probably don't need more than 4x on both AA settings, but it does make a noticeable difference. The default in game AA is rather shitty.

Attachments

• zestiria nvidia.png
    zestiria nvidia.png
    99 KB · Views: 188
I'll probably be streaming this starting tonight. I barely played so far so I'll probably start again from the beginning and do a full "LET'S PLAY" or something... It'll be my first "Let's Play", but I'll archive it for future viewing.

It will be especially more comfortable to play since I just got this thing delivered.

Now I can retire my Xbox 360 controller from PC use and use my shiny Xbox One controller.

Attachments

• IMG_20151029_095948942.jpg
    IMG_20151029_095948942.jpg
    436.6 KB · Views: 174
Nice! I'll be excited to watch.

Also, Xbox One controller feels much nicer to use than Xbox 360 controller.

Xbox controllers are for losers with big hands.

PS controllers ftw!

Back