A transferee comes...

fare67t

Is not weebles.
Guildcard
Ohai.
I have come from the Ultima server to check out whats diff about this one.
One thing i wonder though...
I see pics of people with their GUI / Command board thingy (attack board thing) being like black / custom.
Is there some other GUI option besides the norm?
P.S. this game doesn't seem to like me running it fullscreen on a 16:9 resolution x3

Ohai.
I have come from the Ultima server to check out whats diff about this one.
One thing i wonder though...
I see pics of people with their GUI / Command board thingy (attack board thing) being like black / custom.
Is there some other GUI option besides the norm?
P.S. this game doesn't seem to like me running it fullscreen on a 16:9 resolution x3
YAY!!! We liberated another Ultima defector! <3 Welcome Home!! =3 Hope to pounce u soon!

Welcome :)

What's it doing crashing when you alt tab?

Mainly i just use the normal fullscreen with a higher Res, so when i say it doesn't like it, i mean everything (gui / text) is tiny x3

and NU, NU POUNCE

The hi-res HUD makes everything "tiny"; it stops the HUD/GUI stretching to a certain size on the screen. You'll need to disable that if you prefer the regular HUD size.

Naw its fine mostly, just need to get used to the wierdish Keyboard controls and im set.
(back in my Ultima days i used a 360 controller. still good, but cant chat / type since some keys on my built in laptop keyboard are busted, namely some very important ones....LIKE 'A')
Edit: I have a USB keyboard now, so no worriez.

Naw its fine mostly, just need to get used to the wierdish Keyboard controls and im set.
(back in my Ultima days i used a 360 controller. still good, but cant chat / type since some keys on my built in laptop keyboard are busted, namely some very important ones....LIKE 'A')
Edit: I have a USB keyboard now, so no worriez.
Could always improvise the letters like someone else did in the past...
right @Spuz ? <3

and now i spent boat loads of time to lvl myself up to the lvl of my ultima char .3.

Mainly i just use the normal fullscreen with a higher Res, so when i say it doesn't like it, i mean everything (gui / text) is tiny x3

and NU, NU POUNCE
B....but What's wrong wiff a lil' Pounce now and then? =( It's Mews' GLOMPS you have to be wary of <3!
>=3

I had several, though it was the c that was noticeable. You don't realise how many words contain it until it goes...

Back