A> Rico's Earring (85/85)&(25/25) [CHB Arsuru] (CLOSED)

Start Bid: 10
Countdown: 72 hours

So as i woke up this boomed and to make bidding easier i will also accept:
Zalure Needle 90PD
Cannon Rouge (AB) (depends)
Heavenly/Arms 2PD
Centurion/Ability 8PD

That is the only thing that comes to my head but try your luck.

Last edited:
this has made bidding rather difficult has it not? Going by PCs in forum and discord, Zalure Needle is 85pds, Centurion/Ability and Heavenly/Arms is 8 and 2 pds respectively.

So grand total is 195pds, yet is still accepted as highest bid

this has made bidding rather difficult has it not? Going by PCs in forum and discord, Zalure Needle is 85pds, Centurion/Ability and Heavenly/Arms is 8 and 2 pds respectively.

So grand total is 195pds, yet is still accepted as highest bid
I understand it is more for commodity, i was not expecting this to go so high and to make it easier, and i dont mind losing a bit so i don't have to find sellers for those specific items.
Will also pm you for some amicable talking.

If you accept items as part of a bid, it's a good courtesy to other bidders to state publicly what you are valuing each item at so that other people who are interested in the auction know what they would have to offer to be considered CHB.
Sure will do.

Sure will do.
"(+/-200)" Is very confusing. What do you value Zalure needle at? What do you value Centurion/Ability at? What do you value Heavenly/Arms at? You should be clear about all of these items individually.

Edit: I can see you now have these items listed at the top of the page, but by the value you are listing them at Souga should still be CHB at 220 - unless you are prioritizing items over PDs (which I think you're allowed to do but it would be good to check with a GM first)

Last edited:
This is a most confusing and frustrating auction. For me that is.

I still implore the seller on establishing who CHB is. Because of new conditions being inserted mid auction.

Back