A> Rico's Earring (85/85)&(25/25) [CHB Arsuru] (CLOSED)

This is a most confusing and frustrating auction. For me that is.

I still implore the seller on establishing who CHB is. Because of new conditions being inserted mid auction.
Items are prefered and currently CHB for me is 100pd plus the 3 items

If someone wants items instead of PDs (that they'd have to go out of their way to trade for items), that's fine. I'd recommend changing the thread title to just say "CHB Arsuru" or something, since "100 + wants list" is kind of vague, but an auctioneer is allowed pretty wide discretion in how they value items vs. PDs.

If the items are valued higher than pds then shouldn't they be listed as higher value as well? 100 + 90 + 2 + 8 is less than @Souga's bid of 220. How can anyone know how to outbid this with only pds without overbidding?

Good points, it's in the auctioneer's right to have items valued higher than their pd worth because of less trading on their part. I know some people have done so before but I also agree with Alex! that the op should specify the higher prices on those items. Then people can know what value Arsurus bid is to the OP, how much more it is than 220 and how much they would need to outbid if they chose to.

@Minimickas

S-RANK NEEDLE ZALURE + 70
Heavenly/Arms
Centurion/Ability
120 PDs

Regarding Zalure Needle, i assume seller wants the Needle to be named ZALURE and has the special Zalure already on it. i need confimation.

Yes i
Heavenly/Arms
Centurion/Ability
120 PDs

Regarding Zalure Needle, i assume seller wants the Needle to be named ZALURE and has the special Zalure already on it. i need confimation.
Yes indeed, Accepted as highest bid.

Zalure Needle
Centurion/Ability
Heavenly/Arms
200 PDs

Now, I really don't like to have discussions in auction threads, but I thought this concept was well understood by now. Anything can be taken as the highest bid, for any reason.

With item bids, it's not only about raw value or numbers. It frankly doesn't matter what items are valued at if they have more weight, so asking for an inflated, “concrete” numerical value to be attached in order help make sense of it doesn't necessarily illustrate anything. Moreover, that’s operating on the assumption that there even is a value that can be overcome with PDs in the first place.

People need only to make a bid and see if it's accepted or not. It's that simple.

Cannon Rouge +30 20/15/0/0
Heavenly/Arms
Centurion/Ability
400 PDs

Back