A> Red Coat [10/10] [10/10] [1S] (DONE)

Lemoneal

Lemoneal#5315
Guildcard
Hey guys, this is actually my first auction post but still I'm gonna try my best to make it special.

Don't worry, this good ol' fella has a GREAT offer for you
I present you: The MIGHTY PERFECT Red Coat!!! (With Anti-Vol Optium)

Redcoat.png
("OMG it's perfect!!! I think I'm gonna faint...")
This awesome piece of cloth lets you do a lot of tasks for everyday use, like killing monsters, killing monsters faster, killing Vol Opt, gets you an instant wife/husband, prepares your food, glows in the dark, can make you get bragging rights and much MORE!
Totally not paid actor #1: "Hey dude, do you see something different with me?"
Totally not paid actor #2: "Ummmm did you change MAG?"
Totally not paid actor #1: "No you dumb, it's the MIGHY PERFECT Red Coat! Makes my life a breeze"
Totally not paid actor #2: "Oh $#!/ dude I should get one of those too!"

As you can see, the MIGHTY PERFECT Red Coat makes everything you always did but BETTER

Still not convinced? Look at these results made on our testing labs and in the open to see how much of a difference this excellent coat can do (Totally not handicapped nor edited)

noredsaber.gif
This is you without the MIGHTY PERFECT Red Coat, look at this mess, can't even defend yourself...

redsaber.gif

Now this is you WITH the MIGHTY PERFECT Red Coat, look at that damage and fast monster killing action! So clean and beautiful!
But wait, there's more tests than that, now we are going to make a test with Vol Opt to see how fast you can defeat its first phase
volopt.gif
And just like that its GONE in a second, are you convinced now?

This coat is something everyone should get and use, makes for a very overpowered item! (Umm... Crimson Coat? Never heard of that :) )

And now for the last part, as this is an auction I should put a reserve and a timer

Reserve: 1PD
Countdown and Reset: 24 Hours

So there's everything I can do at the moment and have a great day if you enjoyed reading through this post

Note:Boomas and Vol Opts weren't harmed in the making of this presentation, every character you recognize here is purely fictional and does not depict any actual person or event, any similarity with fictitious events or characters is purely coincidental.

Back