A rabb1t hops in.

rabb1t

level 9999 rabbit overlord, level 50 new yorker
Guildcard
yo.

some of you may have seen me hop around in the server.

i've been a fan of PSO for years. i was too young to play on the original dreamcast, so my first experience was on the gamecube. i played the game so much that most of the game is second nature to me. i managed to even bring my IRL friends into this server too. ill convince them to post introductions as well, but we're all a bunch of rabbits that enjoy killing things in space.

;p

also, i play on hardcore. currently close to level 70.

ive played on another private server, but this server i really am enjoying the most and i want to contribute as much as i can to the community.

see ya'll in game.

Welcome to Ephinea!

Hello rab. Glad to see you, if you need some buddies to hang out let me know!! Or Dolls :3

Hello, fellow rabbit :3

Welcome to Ephinea! Have fun~ I hope to see you around on Hardcore when I start playing again!

Soon, real soon ;)

Hello rab. Glad to see you, if you need some buddies to hang out let me know!! Or Dolls :3

Soon, real soon ;)
that would be awesome! i've been lucky enough not to die so far. going from 40-60 alone without any scapedolls was pretty stressful >X<;
i should be on today.

that would be awesome! i've been lucky enough not to die so far. going from 40-60 alone without any scapedolls was pretty stressful >X<;
i should be on today.

Message me when your on or if you see me ingame (spizzle/spooz/spoko) :3

Hello, fellow rabbit :3

Welcome to Ephinea! Have fun~ I hope to see you around on Hardcore when I start playing again!

Awesome, a fellow rabbit! Legit! Lets hop on boomas and Dark Falz until they submit!

yo.

some of you may have seen me hop around in the server.

i've been a fan of PSO for years. i was too young to play on the original dreamcast, so my first experience was on the gamecube. i played the game so much that most of the game is second nature to me. i managed to even bring my IRL friends into this server too. ill convince them to post introductions as well, but we're all a bunch of rabbits that enjoy killing things in space.

;p

also, i play on hardcore. currently close to level 70.

ive played on another private server, but this server i really am enjoying the most and i want to contribute as much as i can to the community.

see ya'll in game.
Ooooooo another BUNNEH! *POUNCES warmly!* Welcome Home!!! =3

And I thought a cat was enough and then a rabbit was added.
Anyways welcome to Ephinea you carrot eater! You'll enjoy your time on Ephinea and I can tell you the community is great here.
If ya ever need someone to level up with or something and you see a Leagult on, I'll help ya.

Heya rabb1t!, welcome to Ephinea! I've seen a lot of your games in the lobby, but alas I cannot join them, for I am but a lowly normal-mode player. t.t

Heya rabb1t!, welcome to Ephinea! I've seen a lot of your games in the lobby, but alas I cannot join them, for I am but a lowly normal-mode player. t.t
oh wow, really? well, the good thing about HC is that i can play with non HC players if they set up a room, so if you ever need help, im down! <3

And I thought a cat was enough and then a rabbit was added.
Anyways welcome to Ephinea you carrot eater! You'll enjoy your time on Ephinea and I can tell you the community is great here.
If ya ever need someone to level up with or something and you see a Leagult on, I'll help ya.
  • thanks and likewise to you!

Back