A rabb1t hops in.

rabb1t

level 9999 rabbit overlord, level 50 new yorker
yo.

some of you may have seen me hop around in the server.

i've been a fan of PSO for years. i was too young to play on the original dreamcast, so my first experience was on the gamecube. i played the game so much that most of the game is second nature to me. i managed to even bring my IRL friends into this server too. ill convince them to post introductions as well, but we're all a bunch of rabbits that enjoy killing things in space.

;p

also, i play on hardcore. currently close to level 70.

ive played on another private server, but this server i really am enjoying the most and i want to contribute as much as i can to the community.

see ya'll in game.

rabb1t

Hello rab. Glad to see you, if you need some buddies to hang out let me know!! Or Dolls :3

Soon, real soon ;)
that would be awesome! i've been lucky enough not to die so far. going from 40-60 alone without any scapedolls was pretty stressful >X<;
i should be on today.

Spuz

Without rain, nothing grows.
that would be awesome! i've been lucky enough not to die so far. going from 40-60 alone without any scapedolls was pretty stressful >X<;
i should be on today.

Message me when your on or if you see me ingame (spizzle/spooz/spoko) :3

rabb1t

Hello, fellow rabbit :3

Welcome to Ephinea! Have fun~ I hope to see you around on Hardcore when I start playing again!

Awesome, a fellow rabbit! Legit! Lets hop on boomas and Dark Falz until they submit!

Harborer of Hope

That Others May Live!
Staff member
yo.

some of you may have seen me hop around in the server.

i've been a fan of PSO for years. i was too young to play on the original dreamcast, so my first experience was on the gamecube. i played the game so much that most of the game is second nature to me. i managed to even bring my IRL friends into this server too. ill convince them to post introductions as well, but we're all a bunch of rabbits that enjoy killing things in space.

;p

also, i play on hardcore. currently close to level 70.

ive played on another private server, but this server i really am enjoying the most and i want to contribute as much as i can to the community.

see ya'll in game.
Ooooooo another BUNNEH! *POUNCES warmly!* Welcome Home!!! =3

EdgyKarol

The Womanizer Paladin
And I thought a cat was enough and then a rabbit was added.
Anyways welcome to Ephinea you carrot eater! You'll enjoy your time on Ephinea and I can tell you the community is great here.
If ya ever need someone to level up with or something and you see a Leagult on, I'll help ya.

★AGGREBEE★

lmao gae bolg
Heya rabb1t!, welcome to Ephinea! I've seen a lot of your games in the lobby, but alas I cannot join them, for I am but a lowly normal-mode player. t.t

rabb1t

Heya rabb1t!, welcome to Ephinea! I've seen a lot of your games in the lobby, but alas I cannot join them, for I am but a lowly normal-mode player. t.t
oh wow, really? well, the good thing about HC is that i can play with non HC players if they set up a room, so if you ever need help, im down! <3

rabb1t

And I thought a cat was enough and then a rabbit was added.
Anyways welcome to Ephinea you carrot eater! You'll enjoy your time on Ephinea and I can tell you the community is great here.
If ya ever need someone to level up with or something and you see a Leagult on, I'll help ya.
  • thanks and likewise to you!