A>Charge Vulcan +9 [0/0/0/50/65] - CHB: 580 PDs

Eistee

Resident of Colony 9
If needed, please discuss the value of items you want to bid either in the comments or via DMs on the forum.

Reserve: 555 PDs
Minimum PD Increment from Last Bid: 5 PDs
Countdown: 72h, then 24h resets

WANTS:
Demon's Raygun 80+ Hit [85h valued at 275 PDs according to the last auction]
Hell Raygun 65+ Hit
SoF 50+ hit
Excalibur 35+ Hit and clean or A.Beast [Insert AB emoji here]

PDs and PHs
Spheres [97:1]

Thanks, and good luck!
Eis

---
Disclaimer: I will most likely not be at home from Thursday, September 10th, to Tuesday, September 15th, so the delivery of the weapon and the finalization of the trade will probably have to wait until then. The trip might get cancelled, however, in which case this would not apply.

---

Last edited:
I have been informed that a 96h countdown is not allowed by the auction rules. Therefore, the countdown has been reduced to 72h.

Also, I updated the wants a tiny, little bit.

Last edited:
Another important note:
I am not opposed to people bidding other items which can be relatively easily liquidated - there's no need for you to sell your items before bidding on this.

Barranz launcher.
60/60/0/0/50 valued at 438.
140 pds
Heya! Thanks for the bid!

The value for you gave for the Baranz is fair, but I don't think I can accept it at this point - getting this value out of it from someone might be quite difficult.

It's hard to define "easily liquidated", so I'm going by a case-by-case basis. In this case, it's a "no" - sorry.

JC stays CHB.

Confirmed: Starting tommorow, I will be on a 5-day-trip in the alps, and will probably not be able to use discord, so all further discussion and conversation will have to happen over the forums.

Reactions: SLU
Bump on this, I guess!

Again: Discord is inaccessible right now for me. Please DM me on the forums if you need something.

Thank you.

Bump!

I have returned from my trip due to some malfunctions in my knee which I need to have checked out, so feel free to message me on Discord.

Back