Syncesta or Lavis Blade [Hitless preferred]
Guardianna [?/?/?/X/50+] [Dark % mandatory]
Charge Raygun 65h+ [Dark % preferred]
Hell Raygun 60h+
Dark Flow [Restless Lion] [50/50/0/0/50] [similar stats might be OK]
Photon Spheres [1:95]
Photon Drops
TP Materials

Items from my wants are generally more important to me than pure PDs.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Heyo!

I talked to dodocookies about the value of the item - as you can even see in the thread - and explained to them that they should auction the item instead. However, dodocookies explained (in-game) that the Arms belong to a friend who doesn't have a forum account, does not really speak English and also really wants a Dark Flow. dodocookies also explained that the trade aspect of PSO isn't really for them, so an auction isn't what they want to do.

They really wanted to trade the Dark Flow for the Berserk Arms, and so I took them up on the offer. I planned on just using the Arms myself, however, I (once again) learned that Rangers just aren't something I can enjoy for too long. For this reason, I decided put the Berserk Arms up for auction after all.

Hope that clears some things up.

Last edited:
It's yours to do w.e you want without any explanation. Good luck with the auction bud!

Don't let other people's personal agendas or ideas fuck up your pds broski. Get them PDS! hannn

Last edited:
Also, I corrected my math on @500ryu's offer. I made a typo, of course your bid was worth 289 PDs, not 189 as originally stated.

I thought you made a post about changing how you valued ps's :confused:o_O

1ps
215 pd

I did, but then I realized that does not work since it would have put @500ryu's old bid over your new one, which would have been unfair to you (IMO).

If both you and him are OK with Spheres being worth 99 PDs, I will gladly change the value to that.

Back