A> 1PD Auctions (Closed)

Oh, I thought you meant between 2 bids it should be 1 PD difference or higher, not that you actually won't take a bid equivalent to x.5 PDs.

Alright, fuck it then, cancel my bid.
Np. I’m just trying to prevent updating all of this auctions when someone is outbid by .5 PD.. although I do admit PCs being valued at 1.5 make it a bit annoying lol.

Oh, I thought you meant between 2 bids it should be 1 PD difference or higher, not that you actually won't take a bid equivalent to x.5 PDs.

Alright, fuck it then, cancel my bid.
Oh wait.. derp you are right! I think that bid puts you at 5.5 which would be fine. Still want to bid that?

Oh wait.. derp you are right! I think that bid puts you at 5.5 which would be fine. Still want to bid that?

Yes, 5.5, which is higher than 4 PDs by more than 1 PD, so I didn't understand why you'd tell me that. XD So I thought if I misunderstood your post, it must mean you would only allow bids that are a round number of PDs. I guess my first understanding of your post was the right one then. ;)

I do still want to bid, yes. :)

I'm really sorry to do this, @Jbangalanga , but unfortunately I have to retract my bid and leave this auction as I've discovered some other time-sensitive offers which require what I've offered here so @Lileya , it looks as though you might have this one! Congrats!
My apologies for your wasted time.

I'm really sorry to do this, @Jbangalanga , but unfortunately I have to retract my bid and leave this auction as I've discovered some other time-sensitive offers which require what I've offered here so @Lileya , it looks as though you might have this one! Congrats!
My apologies for your wasted time.

Per forum rules I believe all bids are final and cannot be retracted. I personally am ok with it in this instance assuming lileya is, but the rules are the rules and I do not make theM.

Per forum rules I believe all bids are final and cannot be retracted. I personally am ok with it in this instance assuming lileya is, but the rules are the rules and I do not make theM.

Fine by me, I will most likely get outbidded anyway.

However, I agree with the rules, when you make a bid, you're supposed to respect it... It's a lack of respect for the person creating the auction otherwise.

Fine by me, I will most likely get outbidded anyway.

However, I agree with the rules, when you make a bid, you're supposed to respect it... It's a lack of respect for the person creating the auction otherwise.
Oh really? I'm sorry, I'm a transplant from schtserv and, I admit, I never read the auction rules because I assumed they were the same and were only there for new players to PSO...I will definitely read them now before participating any further in trade activity! I thank you both for the pardon/warning this time and won't ever do it again! I apologize again to you both for not reading the rules prior to engaging in your auction!

Edit: I just finished reading the rules and I can truthfully say I really respect them because they add a comfortable, extra layer of relative certainty to the whole system of auctioning!

Last edited:
Back