A> 100Hit Musashi CLOSED

Birdfoot

Hello all since the last auction didn't go so well and Matt offered to allow me to retek the Mushashi. We now have a new auction for a 0/20/0/0/100 Musashi

Reserve set at 200 PDs

Mostly only want PDs for trade but wiling to look at Adepts, BOVN, Excal/lame, Heavenly pow/arms. will add more once figure it out.

24 hour resets at each new CHB bid

Hi, this is the same 90% hit Musashi that was auctioned earlier. It doesn't exist anymore.

I should have done this earlier, but since it was a once-in-a-lifetime item ruined by a newbie trap (tekking...), I've decided to properly tekk this item and have Birdfoot re-auction it. I talked to the winner of the last auction and Birdfoot to make sure they were okay with this, and they were.

Good luck bidding, and make sure to keep it on-topic. Derailing or creating drama like previous auctions will result in a suspension from the Auction forums, thanks!

I should have done this earlier, but since it was a once-in-a-lifetime item ruined by a newbie trap (tekking...), I've decided to properly tekk this item and have Birdfoot re-auction it. I talked to the winner of the last auction and Birdfoot to make sure they were okay with this, and they were.

That is very nice of you man.
Only took 2 weeks from when I asked in the PC forum if a mod would fix the sword as well =)

Back