A> 0/30/0/0 90H Calibur [Untekked]

Status
Not open for further replies.
For future reference, editing additional items into your bid after the countdown has expired isn't acceptable. I'm also not sure why you went back and edited your previous posts two days later, substantially altering what was in them... regardless, that kind of thing's not allowed. Don't do it.

Thanks.
I took out the 20hit excal and changed to it 0 as I didn't think he valued it right as his post says "any excal", I changed this after chb was swapped from me to him and added other items instead, so figured that's fair game. I think I deleted some pds originally in the next bid cuz I bought a sweetheart and forgot to update my pd count. Other than that, I think I added red ring back into the bid, but it was near max stat anyways, and figured he wouldn't know how to price that correctly either, so I was on the fence about swapping to basically a near min red ring, thus why just "Red Ring" was stated and would be adjusted according to future bids. Think I put the red ring back in there to make the bid competitive as once again, I wasn't understanding how he was price checking. But what I understood later on towards the end of auction was that he was just getting his price checks from random ppl on discord, so he didn't really know what his wants are actually worth, just blind trust from veterans which is fair game I suppose.

For future rules, I'd appreciate it if you actually stated buyout as I wasn't given a chance to outbid, as it should've been a 24 hour extension. If pm'ing a mod allows you to bend auction rules to allow buyouts that weren't stated then so be it.

Anyways, congrats to ender, enjoy your 100H DF set. Was an exhausting fight, you earned it!

And to Shinando, you practically won the pso ephinea lottery ticket with that 100h calibur. Enjoy your stay and let me know if you want to join our runs in the future. I enjoy new people joining the server and helping them out, not a fan of the /res culture as of late.

If pm'ing a mod allows you to bend auction rules to allow buyouts that weren't stated then so be it.

It really doesn't matter, because the seller himself is ending the auction.

If I were auctioning a big-ticket item and someone I disliked were bidding against my friend who bid a PD, I'd be within my rights to sell it to my friend for a PD, just to spite the other person. What rules are being broken/bent here?

Meh, its w/e the item ultimately has been sold and it was agreed upon by the owner of chb and the seller.
You should be able to call b/o whenever you want and in this situation i felt it was appropriate and shows that the seller is not greedy like lawks once was.

I took out the 20hit excal and changed to it 0 as I didn't think he valued it right as his post says "any excal", I changed this after chb was swapped from me to him and added other items instead, so figured that's fair game. I think I deleted some pds originally in the next bid cuz I bought a sweetheart and forgot to update my pd count. Other than that, I think I added red ring back into the bid, but it was near max stat anyways, and figured he wouldn't know how to price that correctly either, so I was on the fence about swapping to basically a near min red ring, thus why just "Red Ring" was stated and would be adjusted according to future bids. Think I put the red ring back in there to make the bid competitive as once again, I wasn't understanding how he was price checking. But what I understood later on towards the end of auction was that he was just getting his price checks from random ppl on discord, so he didn't really know what his wants are actually worth, just blind trust from veterans which is fair game I suppose.

For future rules, I'd appreciate it if you actually stated buyout as I wasn't given a chance to outbid, as it should've been a 24 hour extension. If pm'ing a mod allows you to bend auction rules to allow buyouts that weren't stated then so be it.

Anyways, congrats to ender, enjoy your 100H DF set. Was an exhausting fight, you earned it!

And to Shinando, you practically won the pso ephinea lottery ticket with that 100h calibur. Enjoy your stay and let me know if you want to join our runs in the future. I enjoy new people joining the server and helping them out, not a fan of the /res culture as of late.

First off, I would like to apologize to Dewd for ending the auction early. You have been respectful and even messaged me directly for your concerns. Even if sanctioned by a GM, I should not have ended the auction early without the consulting the other bidders as it is disrespectful. I was simply trying to end the auction before the bids got too out of hand.

It really doesn't matter, because the seller himself is ending the auction.

If I were auctioning a big-ticket item and someone I disliked were bidding against my friend who bid a PD, I'd be within my rights to sell it to my friend for a PD, just to spite the other person. What rules are being broken/bent here?

Thank you for your input, but there are rules and I bent around them assuming I could because I was granted a golden ticket.

I would like to put all of this behind us and I look forward to playing in rooms with you Dewd and the rest of Ephinea.

I'm just gonna lock this one.

It's not really bending the rules as you're calling buyout, meaning you'll definitely trade it for what is being offered. It doesn't have to be public, and there is such thing as an "offer you can't refuse" which you don't realise until you get the offer, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back