8th Anniversary Event Thread

Hi, I am Gachipon. I was wondering if the location of the Gold Badge Gamble NPC was changed, or if he was just removed?

I know his weapons are kinda useless, but there is one item that I kinda wanted, but last time I visited Tyrell's Office and he was nowhere to be found...
THAT Don't sound right....

Hello,
Maybe this is a noob question but I was wondering how the experience boost worked ? Because I tried killing the dragon in ultimate, from the wiki the XP is 15900 so I expect to have 15900*1.7 (the boost is 170%) so 27030xp but only get 20470. I tried to kill it in anguish 1 where the boost becomes 190% total and then I gain 26436 ? It doesn't seem compliant with either the expected xp of 15900*1.9 = 30210 neither is coherent with the previous result where going from 170% to 190% should give me 22878 instead of 20470.

THAT Don't sound right....

I don’t know why they felt the need to say “I am a gachipongus” after their username said gachipongus.

@Jibax You are in 1P mode where EXP is lower in E1 and 2 than in normal mode. Normal mode has the higher EXP you are thinking of.

E4 EXP is the same in both modes.

Hello,
Maybe this is a noob question but I was wondering how the experience boost worked ? Because I tried killing the dragon in ultimate, from the wiki the XP is 15900 so I expect to have 15900*1.7 (the boost is 170%) so 27030xp but only get 20470. I tried to kill it in anguish 1 where the boost becomes 190% total and then I gain 26436 ? It doesn't seem compliant with either the expected xp of 15900*1.9 = 30210 neither is coherent with the previous result where going from 170% to 190% should give me 22878 instead of 20470.

Last edited:
I don’t know why they felt the need to say “I am a gachipongus” after their username said gachipongus.

@Jibax You are in 1P mode where EXP is lower in E1 and 2 than in normal mode. Normal mode has the higher EXP you are thinking of.

E4 EXP is the same in both modes.
Ah so that was indeed a noob question !

Edit: Well it is still strange that the xp in anguish 1 was that much then. If the boost is 190 it should give 12100×1.9 = 22990 and if it is in fact 1.7 and then the 20% from anguish it should be 12100×1.7×1.2 = 24684 but I get 26436.

Last edited:
Angiush bonus only stacks additively, not multiplicatively. So instead of doing 12100x1.7x1.2 you'd just do 12100x1.9.
Yes then it should give me 12100×1.9=22990 but I get 26436. Not that I complain about getting too much xp, I'm just trying to understand. When I do the calculation with the mobs I get the expected result.

Hi, I am Gachipon. I was wondering if the location of the Gold Badge Gamble NPC was changed, or if he was just removed?

I know his weapons are kinda useless, but there is one item that I kinda wanted, but last time I visited Tyrell's Office and he was nowhere to be found...
Yeah he is currently temporarily removed, he'll be put back eventually so just hold onto your golds.

ah so sad I just had a craving to jump back in and was hoping something was going down, only to see I've come back on the very last day of the anniversary event!
happy anniversary everyone

ah so sad I just had a craving to jump back in and was hoping something was going down, only to see I've come back on the very last day of the anniversary event!
happy anniversary everyone
Time to break out that 12 pack of Mountain Dew/Red Bull/Coffee or whatever you need to stay awake and BINGE BINGE BINGE BABY!!!! You Still got a WHOLE WEEKEND~! ♡

Matt says Ender will fix it, Ender says Matt will fix it, but I say just play EP3 (just imo though)

Back